Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Anyone else got a paper thin toebox? :lol: Reached my hand in and the shoe tree doesn't even fill it. There was a small piece of paper stuffed between the shoe tree and the toebox [emoji]129300[/emoji]

:x :x That's really bad.

Last edited:
I think ive had every defect familiar to 1's. Mismatched tags, warped soles, crooked toeboxes etc. I've even owned B-grades but this is by far the worst toebox I've seen. It's sooooo thin. :lol:

That's wack. That's how one of my AS1s was..

Anyone else got a paper thin toebox?
laugh.gif
Reached my hand in and the shoe tree doesn't even fill it. There was a small piece of paper stuffed between the shoe tree and the toebox [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Looks like my Air Pressure left toe box you gotta love that Nike quality control lmao!

It's crazy lol. It is what it is but I've literally had stamped B grades in better shape than this. [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

today was a good day was able to triple up, for my fellow size 8s, would these be a straight trade for '16 breds or would there need to be cash involved?

My FTL lacegate pair.

The right shoe is a lot less tumbled. Going to wait for my NDC pair to mix and match the best pair before I rock em.

Last edited:
Makes me wish I had copped 01 bred and royals when I was on that hunt. Probably would have never wore em but was so close to pulling the trigger.

ozboi ozboi sheesh 2 pairs of royals and Metallics for $40 [emoji]128076[/emoji]
[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]
Where you able to cop bro?

2017s added to the collection.
Good to see you eat fam! [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

I see one of your pairs are like mine, that the blue is like a faded blue...

Last edited:
ozboi ozboi yessir my prayers were answered
Picked up my reserve pair at FTA today
And got lucky and scored on snkrs
Hoping to maybe trade my 2nd pair for bred 1's
Need those asap

rooster rooster hell yes! It was an L at SNKRS app for me.... I tried the footstores for like 30 minutes and that got old really fast! [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Glad you ate, on to the next one... right?

Back
Top Bottom