Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
:lol: Said this earlier, Nike/Jordan Brand created a biological agent that was administered to the remastered series. The agent attacks DS pairs that were not worn doesn't matter if they were from 2013-2016. They only way for you shoes not to catch this virus is to wear them.
wouldn't that be something [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Not my shoes but check your DS pairs. This is terrible. Im glad I took all mine out abd actually wear my kicks. Took a look at my own SBB'S they were in the box abd glitter was appearing on the shoe.
Seems to only happen to black leather which is a good thing since it's more isolated, but the Jordan 1 typically has some black panels so it's good to check up on your pairs occasionally. 

My first retro 1s vs the latest pic up. Was putting up my shoes as I just moved into my new place and remembered I had these. I want to clean them up and get new laces and such. Just for old times. I did a ton of **** in these in highschool lol.

Yikes, those look hideous.

Man now I'm paranoid about the glitter thing, I had thought it was only 1s from the previous mold. 

You guys think it will happen to black/red or royals?

the glitter enigma only seems to happen if the shoe has black based paint.

Saw it on my:

NYC

Black LM

SBB

Shadows

2013 Black Toes

Black/White

Wearing them does not take care of the issue, as some of those I wear alot.

Interestingly, These shoes have not shown any signs:

2013 Bred

2016 Bred

2016 black toe

2001 royal (although i think they likely used different paint then).

#glittergate

Bay Area cooked at Serramonte this morning. New FA/Flight 23 opened up and SP had a restock of old retros. Royals are probably all gone now.

Last edited:
Kicks USA needs to get off their butts man. Don't respond to emails or calls about the Yin Yang/Metallic order

Back
Top Bottom