Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Joints look like something I'd find at my local Dr. Jays... with someone sitting on a ladder in front of the store talking bout "WE GOT THEM NEW JORDANS $19.99"

Chicago's are my all time favorite colorway of 1's... those Off White's are tough to look at but I'd def try to get them

This mold/ giltter thing has me kinda tight. I just checked out my SBBs and sure enough there were two brand new glitter spots.

I was sure this wasn't gonna happen to me so now I'm tight about it. Took all the paper out of my black based joints. Hopefully this at least slows down the issue

For once the "leaks" showed everything of interest :lol:
Unless they found a way to keep it going on the interior.

I mess with the weirdness, but don't really want them as an actual shoe.

Ready to see what these rumored Flyknit 1's gonna look like........
nerd.gif

Slow down jb sheesh lol

and another pic of these
Anyone else feel like this "AIR"  print on the midsole looks like a veiled insult or something? That's the first thing I thought, that they were making fun of the comfort. 

Last edited:

Satin Breds were released in NY, Satin Royals were released in ATL & H-Town.............HOW?!  (If this is your pic, after all)
It's quite simple actually, I copped breds last year off resale and I copped Royals on saturday and it was delivered to me yesterday 
laugh.gif
 what is there to question haha yes that's my pic
Good lord I don't wanna know how much you paid for them Satin Breds...........kudos to you on that hit

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom