Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Craigs are dope! Need to wear them more often but I jus know the creasing is gonna be TERRIBLE on em tho. Can be had close to retail I think? @kirel

LPU finally after searching for 2 years for the Black LM's for a decent price....had to pull the trigger!

Completed the set!

Nice pick up. 
nthat.gif

Everyone seems to be grabbing their Black LMs, hopefully I find a deal soon too. 
smile.gif

Honestly this entire time I thought those were custom chicagos someone was making lmao till I actually read the posts. 

Those off-white's are fire. Put caution diagonal lines on that square patch at the back and it's over.

Last edited:

Finally figured out a way to get those pesky dents out. I love when they wrinkle but I hate when they dent up. No love for concave parts.

I like how the check looks like it's floating

perfectly fine with my 15 chis but I'd buy to resell the off whites in a heartbeat

If a quick Google search left with you an opinion strong enough to get you banned, you should probably do some self-reflecting :lol:

Last edited:
So I found a pretty effective way to pare down my small collection. Have the apartment above you slowly leak into the one closet that you keep most of your shoes in. Must've happened on Wednesday night or Thursday. Didn't notice until today. Mold had already started to form. [emoji]128532[/emoji]

RIP 09 Shadows

Then my wife walks in with these. SNKRS pair.

That Off White Chi pair looks like they were selling a "Build-a-Shoe" kit and some 5 year old put it together with round tip safety scissors and a elmers glue stick

Back
Top Bottom