Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Not bad at all... kentuckys shoulda had that tumbled leather like banned and royal

height600

it would be interesting to see if comes to fruition as I believe there was a black/white trifecta that was planned for this february and hinted at the possibility of getting a remastered BW .

I'm pretty sure that ended up being the Perforated Pack and the ASGs, the only hint on that manifest (I believe it was one) was that they were Nike Air Highs and incorporated Black and White.

People just have to ease off letting their imaginations run too wild based simply on the colors involved.

I personally think it's a little steep but get them if you want them. I would def ask for better pics, up close of each panel/side. ask if the collars are crunchy or not, most likely are in that condition. I paid 500 flat for my pair, posted them last week I think.

Yea I want em alright. He did reprice them to 460 which I think is OK ..He done collecting 1s now and cleaning whole year from 85,94,2001s all in 8 or 8.5.. Thanks alot for the input man. [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Hows the leather quality?

Not bad .... it's a thicker cut and I'm expecting it to wear well like my '09 shadow leather. The suede is a short slightly brushable knap which I like over the ultra short '09 shadows....in the pantheon of the remastered class I would say the leather cut/quality is close to my BTs

Back
Top Bottom