Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
New beaters. The ball was def dropped when the did the suede.. aka dirty tennis ball fuzz. The colorway is great though imo and the fit is nice. All in all, they're gonna be great drinking boots....and for slightly under a bill, I'm just not that picky.

New beaters. The ball was def dropped when the did the suede.. aka dirty tennis ball fuzz. The colorway is great though imo and the fit is nice. All in all, they're gonna be great drinking boots....and for slightly under a bill, I'm just not that picky.

Are these the NY pair? These look nice as hell I feel like I haven't seen them before

Are these the NY pair? These look nice as hell I feel like I haven't seen them before

Yes those are the NYC 1s

Dont know why they are back up on NDC

Nike should just send them all to the outlets and price them at $65-75.......

Last edited:

Yes they are. They certainly aren't worth retail if you ask me. The quality is not great. Leather is decent, the cuts are at least good on my pair. The "suede" reminds me of a worn down tennis ball. I'm the furthest one from complaining about anything with JB/Nike also.
The colorway for me is amazing, I wear lots of blacks and greys, so I can beat the hell out of these and give my everyday air maxs and black cat 13s a break.

Dont know why they are back up on NDC

Nike should just send them all to the outlets and price them at $65-75.......
They did here in portland at one point, i paid $80 at the outlets for mine. I think the biggest issue is that they are insanely loud shoes, especially during the day, the red they used pops out like crazy, but i've had a ton of people compliment them when on feet

They did here in portland at one point, i paid $80 at the outlets for mine. I think the biggest issue is that they are insanely loud shoes, especially during the day, the red they used pops out like crazy, but i've had a ton of people compliment them when on feet
​Repped! for being a fellow PDX NTer!

Yeah they had the lettermans at my outlet also
They were priced at $109 but no one was buying them
Then were marked down to $75 once the F&F pass rolled around
So came out to around $50
They were all gone the next day lol

I don't count those 2013 ones but technically I guess so, they haven't even gotten around to releasing all the original color remastered yet doing Chicagos twice in that span doesn't make sense to me
there was also that picture of rare-air chicagos which hopefully never come out like that.

Yes they are. They certainly aren't worth retail if you ask me. The quality is not great. Leather is decent, the cuts are at least good on my pair. The "suede" reminds me of a worn down tennis ball. I'm the furthest one from complaining about anything with JB/Nike also.
The colorway for me is amazing, I wear lots of blacks and greys, so I can beat the hell out of these and give my everyday air maxs and black cat 13s a break.

Cool cool thanks for the info. Repped

Not sure if been asked before but I just copped a pair of Satin royal 1s and they aren't numbered. Did pairs come not numbered? It's a size 9.

Back
Top Bottom