Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yall keep focusing on Sbb1s yall gonna let Sbb2 pass ya by ... Love dese
smokin.gif
Still salty with JB over how limited this release was (and also westbay for promising what they couldn't deliver...)

Still salty with JB over how limited this release was (and also westbay for promising what they couldn't deliver...)
Huh? I got a WB pair (I had it LC'd and it was good to go). I ordered a pair of Breds from them for $250 and ended up filing a non-receipt claim and getting my money back.

Anyone know if SNS sends out shipping notifications? Still haven't gotten one for my Triple Blacks.

They do. They ship UPS if I remember correctly.
Sometimes they are slow as all get out though.
I've had it take around 10 days before I got shipping in the past.
I've also had it take 2 days.

Dude, I agree the 2.0s are hella clean. I been wearing my very often. Didn't think I would at first but something about that Chi color blocking makes them so dope. Can't wait for the reverse frag?(blue chi's) to come out next year. They will be copped.

I can't wait. Keep saying Ima retire but they keep getting me. I copped Kentuckys i hope Royal Chicagos a different shade.

Yea remeber that. These were way more limited then Sbb1 which i had 4 pairs of I barely secured theze with footlocker call

I can't wait. Keep saying Ima retire but they keep getting me.

Same, I been meaning to drop the habit it's been hard not pulling the trigger on these sails and triple blacks. I'm gunning for OG colorway and remixes of the classics. I wanna quit but I got some copping to do before I fully leave.

It's impossible to leave sneakers alone. I was out for 10 years but got drawn back in. It was just gonna be one pair of Shadow 1 lows and I'd be satisfied. Oh well

Back
Top Bottom