• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Those that got the Sail 1 in hand post pics plz

Quick old IPhone snaps. Need a better camera but this should at least give you an idea. They look amazing to me. And the quality is up there with any other comparable you can think of if not better. For me, this was definitely not a shoe I was gonna pass on.

Last edited:

Quick old IPhone snaps. Need a better camera but this should at least give you an idea. They look amazing to me. And the quality is up there with any other comparable you can think of if not better. For me, this was definitely not a shoe I was gonna pass on.
Dam my urge to cop is rising. Appreciate the pics. Repped for sure. If you dont mind me asking- how much did you pay and from where? If I add these to the collection ill need to off a pair to make up for costs and space. I got over 100 freekin pairs [emoji]128565[/emoji]

:smokin

Last edited:
Glad the sails aren't a part of the "looks better in person" or "pics don't do it justice" nonsense, that means instant cop for me :smokin

Last edited:
Just did a CS chat on nike.ca and just asked for a 20% code and they gave me one lol

Guess who's buying Sails on discount

thiisssss guyyyy

if shipping wasn't so deadly, i'd make a bulk order of 4-5 pairs and send them out for NT fam

Last edited:
Just had a weird idea what if the legend of the summer got released as the all red 1 rumored for next year [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
Glad the sails aren't a part of the "looks better in person" or "pics don't do it justice" nonsense, that means instant cop for me :smokin
Why would that stop you from buying it :/

Been cutting down on making purchases that I'm not 100% sold on, so I've started to pass on shoes that "look better in hand" to make it easier :lol:

I say these will release sometime late July :smokin

Last edited:
Just had a weird idea what if the legend of the summer got released as the all red 1 rumored for next year [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I would've been in a couple years back. Now probably not so much. I have the suede reds + gym reds so I'm good.

This is 4 years too late, unfortunately.

The crimson red sneaker trend seems to be dying/dead for the most part.

Last edited:

My homie has a pair and wore them to the last DXC in my hood. Turned a lot of heads and while they're not my steez I appreciate the rarity of them

Back
Top Bottom