Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Some of you guys are bothered by the most frivolous stuff, sheesh .

It's the Air Jordan Retro High thread. If you don't like what's being discussed, bring up another topic you prefer or scroll past it and keep it moving.

Doesn't it make sense to try and change the subject instead of complaining about it ?

Your post is the equivalent of going "Shhh" or throwing a temper tanturm in a crowded space, it's just adding to the noise.
People try 2 bring up new stuff all the time... most of time it gets ignored for the grail topics in here [emoji]128514[/emoji]

What are you even saying b? I don't even know what you're talking about. The real reason why people complain about the recent talks in this thread is because it's the EXACT SAME THING being said over and over again. It makes the thread repetitive having to read people bring up the same convo all the time with nothing new to say. It's why I've stopped posting as much in this thread

Fresh in
Chased the postie cos he only left 1 shoe. He Then told me he will be back tmoro with the sails. Even tho same order. Weird. But all g

Nice leather. Give it a few years and its soften up even more. Worn or not. And be even more buttery. Looking forward to the sails tmoro tho
These tho r def gonna look mean with a all black fit
wow i am totally excited for copping them , i m waiting my pair to come in tomorrow , i just need to order a pair of black lwax laces now 

Topic if you were given the chance to own any 1 85 OG what would it be? Excluding b/red or chicago because that's what everyone would go for.

I say metallic navy or neutral gray

matters7[emoji]128076[/emoji]

These & Sails arrived on Monday, both great

People try 2 bring up new stuff all the time... most of time it gets ignored for the grail topics in here [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Then they just need to keep it moving lol sticking around and complaining is just adding to the cluster.

Yeah, it's annoying to see the same stuff every week but.... It's a Jordan thread. I rather dudes keep talking about Chicago's and quality instead of something completely irrelevant.

Has anyone been to the Royal 1 thread lately ? Y'all rather it look like that ? :lol:

Wearing '16 Black Toe's today.. so soft and comfortable. Can't bring myself to grab Sail's for $144
mean.gif
... Rather have the John Elliot Vandal's in Sail. 

Last edited:
this. peeps prefer to have the same old convo most times and look past new posts. cats cant help themselves lol
Topic if you were given the chance to own any 1 85 OG what would it be? Excluding b/red or chicago because that's what everyone would go for.

if i were going off the 1s i already own, i would want the neutral greys. they are the only 1s left i really want since i have all the other 1s i like
Some of you guys are bothered by the most frivolous stuff, sheesh .

It's the Air Jordan Retro High thread. If you don't like what's being discussed, bring up another topic you prefer or scroll past it and keep it moving.
idk if this was a response to my last post or not lol. but it is true tho. and most people dont say anything about it tho. regulars constantly poke fun at the same convos brought up all the time. but that doesnt mean that people can speak on what they dont like about the thread

Last edited:
I am officially not sweating sails or triple blacks. I'm only focusing on OG colorway 1s or OG inspired 1s (i.e. Blue Chicago) I still haven't properly worn my current premium essentials pack enough to justify adding another 2 pairs. On another note, I'm gravitating back to runners while contemplating downsizing my 1 collection again. It's all much too much. I want a pair of sail AM1s, Binary Blue Prestos, Tokyo NMDs, Flykint Trainers etc

Last edited:

Exactly. When pics first surfaced of the new essentials pack I brought up the fact they they finally switched the lining of the shoe from that rough textured ****, to smooth lines, somewhat closer to the 85's... no one responded, and no one else has brought it up since. This is a major change to the remastered shoe IMO. Should be a talking point... guess not.

I would choose the metallic reds by far my favorite of the metallic series

Exactly. When pics first surfaced of the new essentials pack I brought up the fact they they finally switched the lining of the shoe from that rough textured ****, to smooth lines, somewhat closer to the 85's... no one responded, and no one else has brought it up since. This is a major change to the remastered shoe IMO. Should be a talking point... guess not.
You got a picture of the difference?

people really complaining about folks discussing AJ1s in the AJ1 thread? :lol:
as long as its on topic, i dont see what the big deal is. takes literally 2 secs to scroll down past whatever u dont wanna read.

Might wanna holla at your folks seandon23 he in his feelings

I wonder if I could do the sz 9 in the sails. I'm a true 9.5, but been wearing my AJ1s in a 10 for the pre-mastereds  and most of the remastered and then just recently came down to a 9.5 for the Top 3, All-Star, and Royals. 

Back
Top Bottom