Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
These just arrived. I was waiting for these to arrive to see if i should double up or not. I'm definetly doubling up now.

The off white color is great and the quality is better than my favorite black LMs. Its like JB had leftover sail leather from the SBBs and was like lets make a whole shoe with these. As you can see all but the swoosh, heel and collar used the leather. (Not trying to hype, justing stating my observations.) :smokin

Would pick whte/maroon, and lakers (avi check) pairs to release

Y'all pics of Sails has me hype!

These just arrived. I was waiting for these to arrive to see if i should double up or not. I'm definetly doubling up now.

The off white color is great and the quality is better than my favorite black LMs. Its like JB had leftover sail leather from the SBBs and was like lets make a whole shoe with these. As you can see all but the swoosh, heel and collar used the leather. (Not trying to hype, justing stating my observations.) :smokin

So with a plastic swoosh and collar, no way these are better than the LM's, the LM's are butter throughout.

So with a plastic swoosh and collar, no way these are better than the LM's, the LM's are butter throughout.
No one said they were plastic. The swoosh, collar and heel are leather, just not the tumbled kind like SBBs.

Last edited:
i am just laughing at the prices people are paying for these fragments , just a normal jordan 1 with a thunder logo on the heel , so funny 

i am just laughing at the prices people are paying for these fragments , just a normal jordan 1 with a thunder logo on the heel , so funny 

Man **** the lighting. When will some of you realize the lighting bolt means nothing to some of us? I do t even know what it means.

**** that lightning bolt :lol:

The colorway is cool but very generic JB. Very reminiscent of fire red 4's and motorsport 4's. Same colorblocking just different colors. Frags are just Black Toe with blue accents. We'll definitely get a "gr" retro in 10 years with no bolt :smile:

Sidenote: i wonder how people who shelled out money for the 2006 motorsport 4's feel now

Last edited by a moderator:
Man **** the lighting. When will some of you realize the lighting bolt means nothing to some of us? I do t even know what it means.
Paying 1700 for those is madness what he's getting at not worth that much in a lot of people eyes but do you

i ordered sails and tb on SNS on saturday and they still haven't shipped yet.. still processing. :smh: and they won't respond to my email about it. anyone else having that issue?

i ordered sails and tb on SNS on saturday and they still haven't shipped yet.. still processing. :smh: and they won't respond to my email about it. anyone else having that issue?
I ordered from SNS sat morning and got shipment confirmation mon or tues, they're supposed to touch down tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom