Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

BS- they were not easy unless you lived in Australia.

You got lucky- it may have been easy for you, but let's not re-write history here.

The royal release was cold
A lot of people had the chance to pay $250-300 shipped during the first 2 weeks after release and still complained.

Royals were easy for those of us that paid attention when they released, I was able to grab 3 pairs. Unfortunately I'm only down to 1 now.
BS- they were not easy unless you lived in Australia.

You got lucky- it may have been easy for you, but let's not re-write history here.
The royal release was cold

I kid you not, royals were still in stores the day after release and i'm talking sizes too.

It was great.

I kid you not, royals were still in stores the day after release and i'm talking sizes too.

It was great.
you aussies got lucky with that release- that and living in a beautiful country with beautiful weather, beautiful women and crazy animals!

hm dont forget that boring life too...

(i live in australia.)
whats boring about beautiful beaches and b#tches?? 
tongue.gif

Thank me later for fixing that for you :lol:

They are nice especially the sockliner and tongue but they do not have better leather than the shadows. FAM get off that royal high horse :lol:

And before you ask I do own Royals :tongue:

Last edited:
They are nice especially the sockliner and tongue but they do not have better leather than the shadows. FAM get off that royal high horse :lol:

And before you ask I do own Royals :tongue:
Ok ok, your right. Ill stop but its gonna be the longest 2 minutes i ever endured.

On that note, i need some serious donations to snag that clean pair of og 85 royals off ebay. Whos up?

Back
Top Bottom