Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Looks like pairs are in outlets at a friendly scoop price ... saw it in a 1s Fb group

might not be all outlets

i know i saw them posted at that price a couple or a few weeks ago and it was marked down at that store but not others

Alright anyone I the EU whose looking to proxy ya boy. It makes the L hurt more when they are sitting on footlocker overseas

Happy Anniversary!

note: ocean water didn't damage them at all

Have a great day, y'all!

Wore these the last time I visited my mom before she passed that year in November.
#TomorrowIsNotAGuarantee
#MakeSomeMemories
That day when MakeSomeRice trend , bashed and some admire his free spirit trips 

Happy Anniversary!

note: ocean water didn't damage them at all

Have a great day, y'all!

Wore these the last time I visited my mom before she passed that year in November.
#TomorrowIsNotAGuarantee
#MakeSomeMemories
“You crazy for this one Rik” but for real I love both my pairs. Don’t wear them to often but they are a special pair

Very nice, makesomerice makesomerice

Went to the drive-in last night and got home late, so I woke up at 10:30. SNS still has Quais popping up in various sizes, but I spent the last 20 mims trying to ATC unsuccessfully (can stores PLEASE use something other than captcha ferchrissakes?!?).

Side note, realized SNKRS wasn't updating properly (never loaded the Quais' info listings yesterday) and had to un-install/re-install the app. Frustrating.

Anyway, congrats to anyone who copped Quais. Doesn't seem like there was much of a demand for these, but there was very limited supply available to the US.

Back
Top Bottom