Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Gym Reds for volunteer shift today .....

Decided to change it up and used the varsity red laces from my black toes instead of the university laces that came with them. That university red is too bright for the sail color imo.

It is the box. I used to think it was the paper, but I've gotten a few 1's without the paper with the same issue. It usually wipes off easily with a microfiber towel.

Do not use rubbing alcohol ever on your shoes.
It takes nail polish remover with slight pressure for the paint to wear. You could wear those for a year straight and do all types of outlandish things with those shoes, and the paint wont wear.

Well, they're white. What kind of paint damage would you even see?

Yo what is the answer to glitter gate man.

I just opened up my SBBS which I've worn only a couple times and I've kept in box without paper for 2 months now

This is the results

I might have to quit copping 1s until this is addressed. I have 2 pairs of 2016 breds that are starting to show signs of glitter as well, both DS, kept in a room temp climate without paper in the box.

giphy.gif

should've thrown a filter on the pic or somethin [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️ :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo what is the answer to glitter gate man.

I just opened up my SBBS which I've worn only a couple times and I've kept in box without paper for 2 months now

This is the results

I might have to quit copping 1s until this is addressed. I have 2 pairs of 2016 breds that are starting to show signs of glitter as well, both DS, kept in a room temp climate without paper in the box.

YOOOO i just opened mine up a few days ago ( havent worn in months) and i noticed the same thing!!! how???

Could order the quais in Europe and ship then to my folks, who I will be visiting later this summer. I'm not fully sold on them so I guess I could turn around and drop them on stockx if I don't care for them. Prices are about $250 there now, but hard to tell how that will move after things calm down.

Could order the quais in Europe and ship then to my folks, who I will be visiting later this summer. I'm not fully sold on them so I guess I could turn around and drop them on stockx if I don't care for them. Prices are about $250 there now, but hard to tell how that will move after things calm down.
I would go for it since you have a chance of grabbing them for retail.

Back
Top Bottom