• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
theres a navy 1 og high dropping holidays of this yr

cant remember the exact color code but the color code suggests a navy based shoe

developing...

It's not that popular a colorway but I hope they retro some dmp celtics 1's. I'm bias because I'm a lifelong celtics fan but I feel the black and green is an underrated 1 colorway.

Yeah I still need a pair of those, though they can be found for decent prices as it is.

Did anyone else's pair of royals from the restock not come with the extra set of royal blue laces?  Not a huge deal since i think they look better with the black laces anyway, but still a bit disappointed.  

Royals can be had for under $500. Just takes time, patience, and some luck. I got a pair 2 weeks ago for under 5, so it is definitely still possible.
Where did you find that pair at, where they DS? And did your pair come with a receipt or something?

Where did you find that pair at, where they DS? And did your pair come with a receipt or something?
found them ds on ebay after watching for months. Negotiated and made an offer outside of eBay. He didn't have a receipt but they are 100% legit, but I did my due diligence. It just took a lot of waiting. There were always the 800$ pair in my size on ebay but that seller will def not make a deal imo. Eventually a pair for a reasonable price popped up and I was able to talk him down off ebay.

I know it's not a great deal, though I considered it, but there's a site with an 11 11.5 and 12 for 600 if anyone interested

Last edited:
found them ds on ebay after watching for months. Negotiated and made an offer outside of eBay. He didn't have a receipt but they are 100% legit, but I did my due diligence. It just took a lot of waiting. There were always the 800$ pair in my size on ebay but that seller will def not make a deal imo. Eventually a pair for a reasonable price popped up and I was able to talk him down off ebay.

I know it's not a great deal, though I considered it, but there's a site with an 11 11.5 and 12 for 600 if anyone interested
Nice congrats, seems only the bigger sizes are easier to find than the mid sizes. and 600 is getting pretty ridiculous for prices. 500 would be like max I would pay for royals. Luckily I already have a pair

Happy Mother's Day pizza fam.

Did anyone else's pair of royals from the restock not come with the extra set of royal blue laces?  Not a huge deal since i think they look better with the black laces anyway, but still a bit disappointed.  
I think everyone on this thread got an extra set of laces on that restock.....

Need. Quick price check

Is 215 for DS size 12 shadow 1s a reasonable price? Should I take it or wait for lower price in future ?

I think everyone on this thread got an extra set of laces on that restock.....
Thanks for the response, unfortunately for me it looked that way from the pics people were posting up.  Hard to say that it was bad luck though, just happy to have gotten through on a pair and was curious if others had seen this as well.

Back
Top Bottom