• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Mother's Day Breakfast.

My son rocking the black toes, i'm rockin the royals and my old man had the bred 1 straps on.

650 is below market value for B/Reds and are fair value for the Royals, but I don't think it's worth it.
I agree. I have two extra 2013 Black/Reds that i've been holding onto. I figure I could sell them to cover money spent. The 94's cut has a lot of appeal to me.   

650 is below market value for B/Reds and are fair value for the Royals, but I don't think it's worth it.
I agree. I have two extra 2013 Black/Reds that i've been holding onto. I figure I could sell them to cover money spent. The 94's cut has a lot of appeal to me.   

It's not all that much of a difference to go thru the headache. I'd hold on onto what you got until the prices reach their zenith

Sell those two and grab an og pair probably only need to drop 200 or so on top

More so speaking to myself here I just need to do it already

It's not all that much of a difference to go thru the headache. I'd hold on onto what you got until the prices reach their zenith

This, agreed. Don't fool yourself thinking that it's a completely different shoe. It has it's differences but still the same pair of shoes.

Last edited:
well it's different leather but obviously better quality but doesnt look og with the pebbled leather but are still very nice

It's also a couple years older so the leather looks more weathered and has more detail

Quick question. I'm looking to purchase my first bred 1 and wondering if it's ok to size up 0.5. I got the Chicago 1s and they fit tts. Does the 2014 Bredl have more padding? I don't want them to look to long on feet.

They are DS still and i got them at a great price.esp considering i was searching for a 2013 bred double up. All i kept seeing was 450-500 so for $580+shipping ds banned 1s was an easy choice.

Back
Top Bottom