Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Can you guys give these a once over for me? I'd appreciate it. I'm new to Jordan's and 1s but I've never seen a pair that came with no suggested retail price and no sticker on the bottom. My pair has no stamp anywhere in the box or on the lid. But I've read that pairs from over seas don't have the suggested retail price and that legit pairs may not have a stamp. Could someone Shea's some light on that for me. Any help would be appreciated.

damn fakes look solid! j/k...i don't know.

that box size tag is very suspect. everything checks out on the shoese pics, but the tongue. the two horizontal sections by the NA tag is too even. i hear that was an indicator of fake.

there's a legit check section where thsi should go btw.

Patiently waiting for the shadows

200w.gif

Satins look stupid with that looped carpet material. Those may not be how the official pair looks like, and hopefully not.

IMG_5355.JPG
IMG_5356.JPG
IMG_5358.JPG
IMG_5359.JPG
IMG_5365.JPG
IMG_5361.JPG
IMG_5366.JPG
IMG_5369.JPG
IMG_5370.JPG
IMG_5372.JPG
Can you guys give these a once over for me? I'd appreciate it. I'm new to Jordan's and 1s but I've never seen a pair that came with no suggested retail price and no sticker on the bottom. My pair has no stamp anywhere in the box or on the lid. But I've read that pairs from over seas don't have the suggested retail price and that legit pairs may not have a stamp. Could someone Shea's some light on that for me. Any help would be appreciated.

That's a stockx pair (green tag), so sounds like you are not trusting their validation?

There is a separate forum for validation as well.

There are a lot of nice aj1 CWs that sit right around retail.. I’m surprised the original SBB has kept so much steam. I noticed the prices lately and threw my used pair on goat for 550 (they were visibly used) and they sold within 2 days. I was surprised to see used pairs selling so close to the price of ds. I really like them as well, but I was swayed by that kind of $. Of course, the only reason I moved em is bc I still have a ds pair on deck.

IMG_5355.JPG
IMG_5356.JPG
IMG_5358.JPG
IMG_5359.JPG
IMG_5365.JPG
IMG_5361.JPG
IMG_5366.JPG
IMG_5369.JPG
IMG_5370.JPG
IMG_5372.JPG

Faker than the news.

Back
Top Bottom