Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Might get the chis first then the black toes lol only pairs I’m missing that I want. Besides the shadows.

Doesn’t one pair sell for $200? Wtf

They normally go for that price a pair so idk what the seller had going on. Shoes are no longer available though.

Deals have been out there lately. I recently picked up DS 2013 Shadows for $315 (shipping included) with a 30 day return window.

Last edited:
IMG_5355.JPG
IMG_5356.JPG
IMG_5358.JPG
IMG_5359.JPG
IMG_5365.JPG
IMG_5361.JPG
IMG_5366.JPG
IMG_5369.JPG
IMG_5370.JPG
IMG_5372.JPG
Can you guys give these a once over for me? I'd appreciate it. I'm new to Jordan's and 1s but I've never seen a pair that came with no suggested retail price and no sticker on the bottom. My pair has no stamp anywhere in the box or on the lid. But I've read that pairs from over seas don't have the suggested retail price and that legit pairs may not have a stamp. Could someone Shea's some light on that for me. Any help would be appreciated.
are these banneds? Need a better pic of front of the tongue..and do me a favor better pic of the lace bag..gotta see how many lines up top can't tell thru ur pic

Who ever in here is the owner of that auction is an idiot. I actually won it, put in an offer and was accepted ($190) did it on my MacBook and I went to go watch the games so few hours later I came home to see the seller messages me and says pay today and I can ship tomorrow... ok cool I always pay instantly or same day

Check again and see another email that he canceled the order and because the buyer asked...

Anyways that idiot is getting a negative for backing out of a sale

Last edited:
Who ever in here is the owner of that auction is an idiot. I actually won it, put in an offer and was accepted ($190) did it on my MacBook and I went to go watch the games so few hours later I came home to see the seller messages me and says pay today and I can ship tomorrow... ok cool I always pay instantly or same day

Check again and see another email that he canceled the order and because the buyer asked...

Anyways that dumbass is getting a negative for backing out of a sale

It it looks back for sale for the same price. How messed up...

It’s alright

Say bye bye to that 100% feedback

This is why I like stockx or goat, less of this junk dealing with people individually. It's weird he backed out, and then put it back up for the same price. You would think maybe he was looking for more $$$

Ebay typically favors the buyer though, so not sure if you could even get ebay involved to still get em, but then he may mess with the shoes before shipping them out, so probably not worth it in the end.

So since Js have been pushed out in high numbers on RD lately, do they still do restocks? Been out the loop for a while and need breds and royals :smile:

This is why I like stockx or goat, less of this junk dealing with people individually. It's weird he backed out, and then put it back up for the same price. You would think maybe he was looking for more $$$

Ebay typically favors the buyer though, so not sure if you could even get ebay involved to still get em, but then he may mess with the shoes before shipping them out, so probably not worth it in the end.

He was expecting me to be on my computer all day and instantly reply and pay :lol:

It was literally 4 hours later. 4pm EST

Oh well. Idiot

Some guy is selling fake 8.5 SBB on eBay for $350. Even said they were fake but they’re close enough lmao.

Some guy is selling fake 8.5 SBB on eBay for $350. Even said they were fake but they’re close enough lmao.

It's like those people selling UA Jordans or Nike's for a tad under retail. They will claim up a storm that they are better quality compared to fake/replica, as they are made in the exact same factory (allegedly), but the same workers.

Back
Top Bottom