Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
seen those squatch size royals sitting at euro sites for more than a year, now they're all gone. wonder if they're the same pairs

Last edited:
Quick question, Would trading DS Royals, Breds, Shadows, and Black Toes for VNDS Champ Pack Lebron 10 Elites be worth it? I love those Lebrons but love the 1s as well. I'm torn...

Quick question, Would trading DS Royals, Breds, Shadows, and Black Toes for VNDS Champ Pack Lebron 10 Elites be worth it? I love those Lebrons but love the 1s as well. I'm torn...

I wouldn't. You're trading 4 classic shoes for 2 hyped up lebrons

I wouldn't. You're trading 4 classic shoes for 2 hyped up lebrons

It's not even 2. Just the one pair of elites, no lows. It's not even about hype for me. That colorway and design on the Champ Pack Elites are just perfect to me. But not sure if it's worth all 4 pairs of 1s.

It's not even 2. Just the one pair of elites, no lows. It's not even about hype for me. That colorway and design on the Champ Pack Elites are just perfect to me. But not sure if it's worth all 4 pairs of 1s.

It's a nice shoe but I think you're giving up to much IMO.

To me that's way to much but if your a 12 I'll damn near do that deal and I have all of those shoes already and only one champ pack that I'd gladly split for all four of those

Just get a pair of normal lebron 10 and customize them. Seems like some shop could do it with the basic red black and gold colors. Save all those 1's

I wouldn't do that trade. No way. But I don't wear lebrons, so my opinion doesn't really matter haha

I got lucky on the restock but I'm #TBF lol

i remember you landed a pair, i was trying to look back through the thread and see what size you said you were.... hell, one at retail and one for 250 - two pairs of royals for 400 :smokin
I don't think I'll be able to wear these out before they retro again lol. I'm not gonna front tho I threw out a couple offers to see if anybody wanted some quick cash ;-) that size 16 struggle

Last edited:
Yeah I don't really wanna do it so I most likely wont. 4 pairs for 1 is a lot. There's only 1 pair of shoes I would trade all my DS 1s for, DS Red Emerica Reynolds 1. I'll give my 2 pairs of Royals, Breds, Shadows, Black Toes, 94 Chicagos. Hell I'll throw in my soul too lol

Yeah I don't really wanna do it so I most likely wont. 4 pairs for 1 is a lot. There's only 1 pair of shoes I would trade all my DS 1s for, DS Red Emerica Reynolds 1. I'll give my 2 pairs of Royals, Breds, Shadows, Black Toes, 94 Chicagos. Hell I'll throw in my soul too lol
eek.gif

Also I wouldn't do that trade. Four pairs of  shoes that will be classic forever for those LeBrons...I'm also not a LBJ fan though

Last edited:
nobody in a jordan 1 thread is gonna cosigners that trade, dudes in the lebron thread would probably tell you to jump before they change their mind :lol:

nobody in a jordan 1 thread is gonna cosigners that trade, dudes in the lebron thread would probably tell you to jump before they change their mind :lol:

exactly

i dont know why people ask for other peoples opinions on trades.

do the research about the price value of the shoe

but regarding the trade, as long as value wise it matches up pretty close. its up to you in the end in which shoe you actually want. everyone in this thread is gonna tell you not to do it because they dont like Lebrons and because they value AJ1's more.

better off doing research yourself and coming up with a decision based of price and which shoes you would rather have

A couple Nike Outlets will be releasing Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG "Black Toe". Make sure to call local outlets and check greeting message.

via @sneakersteal on twitter

This Saturday May 31 The Air Jordan 1 High Retro OG “Black Toe” Releases
At Paramus NJ Nike Outlet. Doors open at 8:00 am FCFS with one shoe per customer. NO PHONE ORDERS FOR FIRST 48 HOURS
Paramus Factory
1 (201) 843-0932 via SS

Reactions: alp
Back
Top Bottom