Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Quick question, Would trading DS Royals, Breds, Shadows, and Black Toes for VNDS Champ Pack Lebron 10 Elites be worth it? I love those Lebrons but love the 1s as well. I'm torn...
champ pack wack as Fck in my eyes. VNDS at that for 4 pairs of DS 1s? LOL this has to be a troll post

Anyone else hearing the buzz about Jordan 1 OGs 2015. $160 MSRP, 1's getting an upgrade. Chicago's releasing :nerd:

*Shrug*

I have no idea what the upgrade could be. I agree about the comfort. Only things I can think of is a more true to OG mold, finally get the toebox right, improve sockliner or finally real leather quality. :nerd:

its not gonna be an upgrade :lol:

its 2015, we knew prices were going up

$160 for Jordan 1's :lol:

all others will be more expensive too

yeah b, the only sht getting upgraded is the prices.

and Chicagos with Nike Air tags will probably be "rumored" every year until they actually drop

Last edited:
Thats a little too much on your end, if the champ pack elites were ds maybe

This Saturday:

Jordan Retro I OG Black Toe
Bgrades
$119.99
NO PHONE ORDERS
1 customer per day
Call tomorrow to get the recording about the release procedure

Nike Factory Store
Arundel Mills MD
Hagerstown MD
National Harbor DC

^You can add
Paramus Factory
(201) 843-0932

Last edited:

Bored today so decided to take a pic of my 1s collection.
First two rows 
smokin.gif

i wanted to do all flat back/gold but i havent seen this done yet so figured id give it a shot
they are nice, im still trying to figure out what i want to do to mine because they are just missing something, im thinking of keeping the green and gold but making the white parts black, maybe painting the toes black too so it would be green heel, gold accents and swoosh and everything else black. i dunno yet

Back
Top Bottom