Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
FE341471-5B07-4A49-BE98-00B886E61EAD.jpeg
Leather talk... Lol

But that's how the Banneds should have come, color too!
'shades of banned' triple pack where they do one pair black / bright red (infrared?) , one pair og and one pair dark red is now fully required and totally necessary.
:evil:

One thing i remembers about fineline video about the shadow joint.
It’s ridiculous how pressing the toebox area or booty bounce back time is used to measuring leather quality...
Lol lmao

I know a seller getting pairs in, charging $300~, I kinda learned to wait until after they release but man...

Homage to home Jordan 1 are ok to me. Was looking around and seen a pre order for 6 hundred and click off the site that’s way way to much for these also seen the jordan 1 six rings going for 325. Going to hold out on both and try something different. To cop them.

6 rings, homage 2 home. Passing on all. That leather tongue is wack. Pass on everything unless shadows or legit OH

hey guys. im stuck in this conundrum :D. inwill be purchasing my first resell pair worth $1000+ . ive been abig fan of both fragment 1’s and off white chicago jordan 1.

if you can have one over the other with these options, which would you get? im leaning towards the ow1 but the materials are scaring me to deatg.

thx

hey guys. im stuck in this conundrum :D. inwill be purchasing my first resell pair worth $1000+ . ive been abig fan of both fragment 1’s and off white chicago jordan 1.

if you can have one over the other with these options, which would you get? im leaning towards the ow1 but the materials are scaring me to deatg.

thx
Frags

OW are dope and all but seem too delicate to wear, and really dont go with a whole lot. They sort of stick out too much? Frags will get you noticed as well, but more low key.
Frags have crazy nice leather too! I still would go with Chicago’s but again I really like these OW’s

The uniqueness of the OW does it for me. I have owned two pair of frags and sold them both. I’ll probably regret it but I’m happy with both OW 1’s

I own both and I'd go with Frags. They're more wearable and even if you get them dirty, you can clean them easily if you wanted to. The Off Whites on the other hand are a nice shoe but the materials used would give you a headache if you wanted to clean them/get them dirty. I'm pretty cautious when I wear my pair, especially after a mishap when a server spilled curry aioli and it got on the toebox... :rofl::stoneface: I had to get them professionally cleaned.

Frags May be harder to attain for the same price depending on what size you are. Are we still saying frags if it’s a $500 difference?

thx
frags

more OW colours coming out
no more frags coming out

Back
Top Bottom