Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
@d dot 23 got more pics of these? Are they the lakers colorway from 85?

screenshot-niketalk.com-2018-03-30-08-34-24.png

Nope check the tongue tag, and they next to metallic blues it seems, and the box under it too

I'm guessing he did a tongue tag swap, because everything else looks the same. Didn't notice until you mentioned it though.

If they're customs from scratch, I'd love to see more pictures too.

They're definitely not the famed '85 pair from that picture though :lol:

I'm guessing he did a tongue tag swap, because everything else looks the same. Didn't notice until you mentioned it though.

If they're customs from scratch, I'd love to see more pictures too.

They're definitely not the famed '85 pair from that picture though :lol:

Man listen, these gotta drop in some form, (as long as it’s high og 1 N/A tag etc)

I wear mine with shorts lol but I don't care what people perceive or what they think I should wear. I just throw them on with whatever I'm wearing. Straight 80s steeze lol

Now this...I agree with you on.

My wife says I dress like the "cool PE teacher" cause I'm in shorts 365 days (love education...no dress code) and sneakers.

I forgot to put these on my top 5 to Heaven list. I don't think I've ever seen these in the wild outside of when I rock them. Between the color (which pops like crazy) and the quality, these are so perfect, and one of the most overlooked pairs IMO.
IMG_7122.JPG
IMG_7135.JPG
Honestly one of my favorites. Great shoe in the summertime. Color definitely “pops” :nthat:

generally ive preferred the 2016 line to the 2013 releases but of the 3 2013 releases, shadows were the best overall in terms of quality. Shadows will be copped at least 2-3x. Its not necessary cuz they last forever but of the big 3, these just get worn so much more often than breds or royals. Its good to hve that piece of mind as the 2016 breds are doing 4+

on an unrelated note, ya'll are sleeping on these game royals. theyre just so funky. Quality is decent as well. Picked em up for retail from a failed reseller. I can see the allure of fragging em but i dont think its necessary - these are dope on their own. And painting em like frags comes across as trying a bit too hard. But to each their own

Back
Top Bottom