Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
When did Chicago’s get so high in price????
Was looking at prices casually and almost had a heart attack....guess I’ll wair for another retro

aj1a.jpg

I’m prolly out in the pack that’s dropping. May focus on the satin SBB.

I actually think the pack is chill. Would consider the blue, yellow, and green pairs but I just am being lazy and cheap.

I’m prolly out in the pack that’s dropping. May focus on the satin SBB.

I actually think the pack is chill. Would consider the blue, yellow, and green pairs but I just am being lazy and cheap.

You gonna end up copping 2 of 4 lol

Staying out of the pack as well. I said to myself after I pick up shadows, I'm officially retired from Jordan 1s. Got all my essentials (Bred, Royal and now Shadow) in addition to my more prized possessions like SBB, Off White and Frag 1s for the special days.

A909EE04-C882-494A-AA18-9757821990AD.jpeg
Can’t remember who posted it, but read on an IG post this morning that each colorway of the best hand in the game was dropping in a different region, so this might be another Igloo/Pink Art Basel type situation. In which case the hard decision will be made for most of you.

Edit: pic uploaded

Last edited:
First time wearing jordan 1, is it really stiff on the first wear? and it hurts the side of your feet because of the width? also Is it true that AJ1 leather stretches out overtime?

Yeah but black toe prices are insane and I would much rather have black toes than gold toes.

If you'd rather have the black toes than do it. I bought my black toes on GOAT used w a tongue swap done already, for a steal IMO, and they were barely used. Love them and couldn't be happier that I did.

I had gold toes and sold them last week as I didn't wear them since I bought them and got shadows so I'd rather put the money towards a different pair.

First time wearing jordan 1, is it really stiff on the first wear? and it hurts the side of your feet because of the width? also Is it true that AJ1 leather stretches out overtime?

This is my experience, stiff the first few wears then breaks in nicely

I'm liking the yellow ochre the best out of the pack.

I hate to beat a dead horse here but purple on one of those BHITG pack would have been insane.
On second thought maybe it's a good thing that didn't happen because these seem like they will be hard enough to get as is.

Back
Top Bottom