• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMG_1204.png

Saw this store selling customized Game Royals and asked how much just to see what they were charging. I figured at the most $100-$150 over retail.

IMG_1203.png

Gotta love the logic here lmao, especially with the Game Royal selling for retail on the aftermarket. I was gonna say I know what a 20 min custom costs but not even worth my time with this guy.

LMAO @ "20 min custom." No shade...but clearly you've never done a custom if you think it takes anywhere near 20 min. Even if you said 2 hours you'd be way off. They are definitely over charging at $500 IMO but a good custom takes hours my G.

I spent a solid 6-7 hours doing this same custom. I only charged $100 but I don't have an established custom business, I'm not supplying the shoe, and I'm not adding the Fragment logo. With that in mind I don't think $500 is that big of a stretch, especially since they are selling the Game Royals for $350 without the custom (their real error).

Yes but my point is that we’ve been getting NA 3s for awhile (including the Tinkers and FTLs) and these are a step back in that regard. That seems to kill the hype as they’re going back to the old model with these Katrinas.
you're preaching to the choir, sarge....i find it strange they went jumpman with that release, especially if they do limited numbers.

Back
Top Bottom