Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Right, but do we know when they’re scheduled to drop normally? Any pictures on foot? It’s just weird that there was no information about these on this thread, from what I can remember.

nah if its a mid i dont think they have place holder dates on those they can just sell at will i suppose i dont know i have been mmonitoring the release info and none regarsing this snake skin 1

185A04F8-ABF4-40FA-9168-CB03AA07BA3F.jpeg
The way these should look imo.

Where are you normally out of? I just moved to SC so I'm trying to find some local spots

Sorry for the late reply. I’m visiting from Philly. Not much going on in terms of sneakers in Chucktown. They got APB, Athletes Foot, and a small spot called Sneakers on King Street. There’s also a mall in North Charleston with your typical stores like FTL, FTA, etc.

Bought a pair of 2016 banned 1s a while back off of stock x and never realized that the insoles were missing. Any ideas where i can get ds OG insoles for a size 12? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Bought a pair of 2016 banned 1s a while back off of stock x and never realized that the insoles were missing. Any ideas where i can get ds OG insoles for a size 12? Any help would be greatly appreciated
Man buy a cheap pair in a colorway nobody wants and swap them. Sell the cheap pair for cheap lol

i like it because it puts a black line on the back dividing the green. Green swoosh makes the bottom part of the heel look too tall.

Suddenly these are a dream come true for me. The suedes not even a problem. Theyre everything I could ever want out of a Jordan 1. Just takes 1 thing of black paint and a little brush. And on top of that even fewer people will be seen rocking these since its a custom job. Im all in.

just throw in some insoles from a pair of your retired shoes, or cop some aftermarkets....nothing special about the ones that came with the breds.

...unless you're trying to sell them.

How did you not notice the insoles missing upon delivery?

Back
Top Bottom