Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
sorry, but SBR is trash...straight up, it’s sugary, processed garbage filled with preservatives.

support your favorite local bbq spot and buy their sauce. if you need to get something off-the-shelf, at least get stubbs since their ingredients are all natural.
Screenshot (38).png

You can thank me later. You'll probably want to go ahead and get the gallon. Trust me. Ive taken down a lot of bbq sauce across this big *** country from texas to wherever else bbq is known for. The King was right down the block the whole time.

Seriously though, they perfected barbecue sauce to a degree you wouldnt think was possible. Its about as real and un-corporate as it gets. No preservatives and no processed ingredients here. Just magic. My mouth is watering just looking at that bottle lol. That tang balanced with the sweet is godly.

It's definitely overrated, because people act like it's an AMAZING burger. It's not. It's a very good burger, nice and fresh, for the price.

So if you temper your expectations, you may enjoy it.

I recommend getting it "Animal Style" (grilled onions, extra spread), and also ask for the bun to be toasted. You'll want at least a double-double, if not a 3x3, because the patties are small.

Edit: All this In-n-Out talk has made me change my lunch plans. I'm off to grab a double double now.
Nah, people like it because its McDonalds without all the weird **** behind the scenes. The cherry on top is that it tastes even better, and is less expensive.

Backyard grilled burgers are completely different beasts. Thats like comparing Jordan to Lebron. For what it is, In N Out is absolutely the King. no doubt. Youre just simply not going to top their freshness.

sorry, but SBR is trash...straight up, it’s sugary, processed garbage filled with preservatives.

support your favorite local bbq spot and buy their sauce. if you need to get something off-the-shelf, at least get stubbs since their ingredients are all natural.

i likie SBR, but ill give the other ones a try as well

Samsay, you are my bro, but you are letting yourself be worked up by all of these releases. That's what I'm saying though, if all of these are redundant it's as easy as "pass." without a 2nd thought from me. Just wait for the OGs or other color blocking and be glad JB is saving you some money for the rest of the year. I'm not understanding the backlash JB is getting.

Now if you allow me to speculate I would guess its 2 reasons why people are upset about it.
1. People think that all of these releases are holding them back from releasing the OGs. They aren't. Outside of what 2016? They usually did 2 or 3 OGs a year. JB scaled back on their own, they realized that if they put them out so fast again they would circle back to Chicagos too quickly so they decided to scale back production. These are literally just a bonus in between OGs so we lose or gain nothing.

2. People don't like seeing so many releases because it "cheapens" the appeal of 1s. They become less desirable and the "collection" factor fades.
1s have always come in a plethora of colors hence why so many OGs were made. For me personally I have always said I am on the opposite side of this spectrum, I would love for 1s to go on sale like the metallics and kill all hype so those who really love the shoes can grab them with ease.

Who knows maybe I'm way off the mark here, just my personal musings.

Yeah you're right @nikeotaku I'm tripping too much. I guess I just am irked because the purple toes would of been perfect to be purple Chicago's and I was hoping they'd do like earlier this year with b/red toes and game royals on pine green in bred toe format and purps in Chicago format.

Yeah you're right @nikeotaku I'm tripping too much. I guess I just am irked because the purple toes would of been perfect to be purple Chicago's and I was hoping they'd do like earlier this year with b/red toes and game royals on pine green in bred toe format and purps in Chicago format.
Just buy four pairs of Pines and paint the black part orange, red, purple, and blue for that deep tmnt treatment.

I use the Stubbs dry rub / seasoning, but don't think I've tried their sauce. I've been using some local brands and this mango habanero sauce lately.

Green and purp toes are nice might grab 1 when they release purps>pines imo. anyone know numbers

Last edited:
Screenshot (38).png

You can thank me later. You'll probably want to go ahead and get the gallon. Trust me. Ive taken down a lot of bbq sauce across this big *** country from texas to wherever else bbq is known for. The King was right down the block the whole time.

Seriously though, they perfected barbecue sauce to a degree you wouldnt think was possible. Its about as real and un-corporate as it gets. No preservatives and no processed ingredients here. Just magic. My mouth is watering just looking at that bottle lol. That tang balanced with the sweet is godly.
copped! no tax and free shipping? :pimp:

always down to try something out when its passionately supported. cant wait til the bottle gets in!

Back
Top Bottom