Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Man.... about to pull the trigger on Chicago’s for 425 :/

I’m on edge. :frown:

Nah, I've never wanted a pair enough that I would pay outrageous resell prices for. $300 is the max I would pay and that's for something I really wanted (LMs) other than that I would pass without a 2nd thought. The trade off for what you get is just not worth it to me.

$425 really isnt bad in the scheme of things....maybe like 5 years ago, but the yeezy wave had people dropping $700+ every release without batting an eye

dropping a stack like on some off-whites is nuts to me tho. just thinking about coughing up that much cash for a pair of shoes is giving me slight heart palpitations.

but if you got collateral like your doubles, past hyped releases that you dont wear anymore, and you really want the chi's.....make it happen.

Sold my UNC’s OW’s for $650...

Market value is nowhere near the Chi’s

Imagine if we get a banned colorway

Ehhh. I buy 3-4 pairs a year MAX and use them rain or shine. Getting my moneys worth is no problem. I understand I’m blowing the bank for some things but I rarely by anything at all. Hardly by any new clothes and when I do they’re inexpensive. Bust my *** at the gym so I can make cheap clothes look like LV :lol:

80F86FB3-3419-46D9-9CD9-778942EE79AB.jpeg
Got these in today. For 160 I’m very happy

#teamlacedallthewayup

Anybody can spend whatever they want on what makes them happy just saying for me no retro ever made is worth crazy resell, all I would end up thinking is why isn’t this the original aka clear best version

Anybody can spend whatever they want on what makes them happy just saying for me no retro ever made is worth crazy resell, all I would end up thinking is why isn’t this the original aka clear best version
Kinda. I’m past the “OG or bust” stage because I know those things are going to fall apart. The way I see it I have no other option. Yes the quality may not be as good BUT I know they’ll at least last. Oh and yes I have a limit lol. I’m usually just down to wait things out when it comes to price and just move on if anything. And when it comes to shoes I’m pretty much down for only 1’s, 11’s and MAYBE 6’s I’d done right (which they haven’t). With such a small window of interest I can “justify” things a little more

Kinda. I’m past the “OG or bust” stage because I know those things are going to fall apart. The way I see it I have no other option. Yes the quality may not be as good BUT I know they’ll at least last. Oh and yes I have a limit lol. I’m usually just down to wait things out when it comes to price and just move on if anything

Yeah for sure, should’ve specified I meant mostly original 1s because their eternal providing a sole is still intact, when I see these OW fetching what most want for original, just again IMO it blows my mind when you’re gonna cough up that much anyway

Yeah usually the pictures alone tell you if someone is legit or not. Leave a couple things out and I know you’re BS
Yep. This hunt for Clay 1s is nerve-racking.

I could just go stockX but no pics is a huge turnoff. On top of that Im pretty sure I can easily spot the ones with the same item for sale on both sites. That rubs me the wrong way and Im not even sure why.

These goofy *** shots on eBay though. There should be a standard set of expected pictures for sneaker sales. Its so frustrating when they clearly dont understand what Im looking for in the pics. If I cant see certain angles and comparisons or the g damned right shoe at all youre wasting youre time.

Last edited:
Yeah for sure, should’ve specified I meant mostly original 1s because their eternal providing a sole is still intact, when I see these OW fetching what most want for original, just again IMO it blows my mind when you’re gonna cough up that much anyway
Gonna piss people off by saying this but the whole OW thing is a fad that will die pretty soon. OW anything is selling for high.

Oh yes :smile:

I check eBay prettt often. Saw this go up and snagged it like a min after being posted. Box, laces, everything.

wow.png
wow.png
wow.png
guess imma have to finally start shopping on ebay again. OWs made me hungry for the OGs, and I know I won't wear my OWs all willy nilly like I would those

wow.png
wow.png
wow.png
guess imma have to finally start shopping on ebay again. OWs made me hungry for the OGs, and I know I won't wear my OWs all willy nilly like I would those
1’s have become my leg day shoes as well :lol:

Rest assured these are getting busted up

I’m a shoe guy, but I’m also a family man. No way In hell OW’s would stay at home with me. Call me a reseller but they’d have to go lol. I got some yeezy 2’s when they dropped and sold them before even coming home. I called ups and changed the delivery address :rofl:

If I’m not gonna wear them they’re GONE

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom