• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
0F1FF51C-55AF-45DC-A2CC-28203DACA63F.jpeg

They look dope here especially because for some reason they look smooth instead of overly tumbled
They look smooth because of the exposure (light) in the photo. The brightness of the white hides the detail of the texture.

Every time I hear this man talk.. I realize how little I care about "the culture" as each release passes. This is some sesame street sh*t. "The green toes are the green toes because they're green, right there in the toe. You see that, green?" Like no sh*t Sherlock lol

This dudes talking about how he hasn't seen glitter on the b/red toes or any recent blavk 1 release. No sh*t lol it hasn't been 2 years since their release lol

Every time I hear this man talk.. I realize how little I care about "the culture" as each release passes. This is some sesame street sh*t. "The green toes are the green toes because they're green, right there in the toe. You see that, green?" Like no sh*t Sherlock lol

This dudes talking about how he hasn't seen glitter on the b/red toes or any recent blavk 1 release. No sh*t lol it hasn't been 2 years since their release lol

This guy is a closet reseller and needs to come to terms with himself

Why his videos get posted is beyond me

One of the worst dudes on YouTube and doesn’t know jack about shoes

Don’t watch his videos, you’ll start talking in the third person.

Nah curious to see what sz he is cause only small sizes gonna hit for that much. If you’re a bigger size I doubt you’ll need to pay that much

So with all that being said, why did you bother posting his video ?

Last edited:
Nah curious to see what sz he is cause only small sizes gonna hit for that much. If you’re a bigger size I doubt you’ll need to pay that much

Yea I’m not tripping I missed Bree toes just passed 250 on resell they were 220 for the longest.

Dude can be annoying but he has great plugs. He usually get pairs super early.

Btw, nothing closet about his reselling lol

Dude can be annoying but he has great plugs. He usually get pairs super early.

Btw, nothing closet about his reselling lol
Yeah it is, he claims he’s not a reseller and that doing pre orders is “different” from reselling. He’s trying to keep the “sneaker head” “sneaker culture” image up when in reality he’s in it for the money.

I mean he's made it perfectly clear on a few of his videos that he's about his "business" first. Hard to knock his hustle. I blame the dummies who buy from him in the first place lol

Back
Top Bottom