• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
This guy is a closet reseller and needs to come to terms with himself

He had me siding with Dee. The fact he keeps trying to act like he's doing a service by selling far beyond retail is funny. At least Fineline admits it. Don't act like you're doing favors charging people 100+ for GR's.

Why his videos get posted is beyond me

One of the worst dudes on YouTube and doesn’t know jack about shoes

I didn't really have an opinion of him, until I saw him give a vid of his background. He's only been in to sneakers for a few years and tries to portray himself as being knowledgeable. That's why he only has Jordan's. Just buy every Jordan that comes out. Easy.

I hate how people can buy their way in to be a "sneakerhead".

Last edited:
Code szn Who's going to the mall on this fine Monday morning :lol:

5F9EB17E-A113-4625-B1E2-93EF6BFD1DCB.gif

Last edited:
Yeah it is, he claims he’s not a reseller and that doing pre orders is “different” from reselling. He’s trying to keep the “sneaker head” “sneaker culture” image up when in reality he’s in it for the money.

if a person constantly buys shoes, and then sells them to the next man with a tax attached to it, then theyre a reseller. i dont care what homie says. he can spin it any way he wants. if ya put makeup on a pig, its still a pig.

his whole business model is to buy kicks, and resell em for profit. thats literally his business. how can he not call himself a reseller.

u cant claim to be doing it "for the culture" if youre constantly beating dudes over the head.

Last edited:
It would be so dope if resellers really sold for retail plus tax. Like that's some real sneakerhead stuf. I would oop pairs forreal if I had the funds and the luck/system to cop multiples. I only need one pair and can usually only get 1 pair.

It would be so dope if resellers really sold for retail plus tax. Like that's some real sneakerhead stuf. I would oop pairs forreal if I had the funds and the luck/system to cop multiples. I only need one pair and can usually only get 1 pair.

sometimes they do.....but only when they stock up on a release that they expected to do good, but instead end up bricking.

Man I had such high hopes for FNL online app raffles
Should of known better....
Where’s my dang!!

Back
Top Bottom