• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
images

there are maybe 3-4 people on here that i would honestly not mind going out of my way to help them wether it be an oop or whatever. and thats cause ive had dm/text convos with them for a while and weve looked out for each other. some real down to earth genuine cool dudes.

and i agree that a lot of the regulars in here seem super cool. there may b a few bad seeds on here, but there are a ton of helpful members as well, even some of the newer ones. ill give @rooster a shoutout as an example.

I hope I’m one of them, and you have nigels. Lol.
But in all seriousness, yeah the regulars here for the most part are cool af. I’ve had a few offer some help and it’s much appreciated.

the laces just add too much white/sail in the shoe when the side panels are enough; imo

but i lace my 1's like af1's away, so pay me no mind

Pics?

I hate lacing 1’s :lol:

I thought about putting those Dunk SB laces in em, I remember when that was the wave in 2013

I hope I’m one of them, and you have nigels. Lol.
But in all seriousness, yeah the regulars here for the most part are cool af. I’ve had a few offer some help and it’s much appreciated.

haha sorry i dont have any nigels. i dont like em doodoo 1s and i dont resell so i didnt even try for em tbh. but like you said, ive gotten help and given help too when i can, and i always appreciate any help thats thrown my way.

Whoa, what the hell prompted that? He either got banned or deleted his account cause his account is no longer available.
And yeah there's thousands of members on NT, but there are only a few that I'd be willing to help, have helped, and received help.

long story short, he got offended because i refused to agree with him that court purples are going to hit a stack. he started flaming me and so i flamed him right back. all the flaming got deleted and we both got banned from the thread for a week. u can go there and see my last response to him before he came at me crazy.

then he PMed me what yall saw, i guess cause he got salty after being banned, so now hes banned permanently for those PMs. dude turned a week vaca from 1 thread into a perm vaca from NT.

serves him right. racist POS.

If I lived in Seattle again I would forreally help more folks I always seemed to win at least 2 raffles and be able to fcfs at the nike store but here in TN I'm lucky to even get one pair. The Memphis nike distribution store is nice but it's legitimately a 4 hr drive lol

If I lived in Seattle again I would forreally help more folks I always seemed to win at least 2 raffles and be able to fcfs at the nike store but here in TN I'm lucky to even get one pair. The Memphis nike distribution store is nice but it's legitimately a 4 hr drive lol
seattle to tennessee? that's vastly different

long story short, he got offended because i refused to agree with him that court purples are going to hit a stack. he started flaming me and so i flamed him right back. all the flaming got deleted and we both got banned from the thread for a week. u can go there and see my last response to him before he came at me crazy.

then he PMed me what yall saw, i guess cause he got salty after being banned, so now hes banned permanently for those PMs. dude turned a week vaca from 1 thread into a perm vaca from NT.

serves him right. racist POS.

Here for this energy f*ck that racist POS.

Pics?

I hate lacing 1’s :lol:

I thought about putting those Dunk SB laces in em, I remember when that was the wave in 2013

bro, i love lacing up a fresh pair of 1s. its actually something i look forward to when im breaking out a new pair for the first time. something about it soothes me, like its relaxing.

i probably sound like a wierdo right now. i dont really know how to explain it any better.

bro, i love lacing up a fresh pair of 1s. its actually something i look forward to when im breaking out a new pair for the first time. something about it soothes me, like its relaxing.

i probably sound like a wierdo right now. i dont really know how to explain it any better.
yea you do.....i hate lacing shoes period

I do set time aside to switch all my laces around when the time comes lol something weirdly meditative about it when you have 20+ air Jordan 1s. I love collecting laces, got an old air max zero box that holds all my laces from a bunch of shoes throughout the years.

really, is it good good cost of living in tn?

It's not bad but the minimum wage here is 7.25-7.50 so if you got a job making 13-18 an hr and working full time you've got it made if you're single with no kids and not living beyond your means. I know one of my friends is in a 2 bedroom apartment woth her mom and daughter and the rent is 600.

i guess its similar to the people whos fav thing to do is smell the shoe right out of the box. like its the thing they look forward to when they open up a new pair lol

lotta people hate cleaning. but for some its therepeutic. same as that.
naw i actually like cleaning them, especially with my meguiar's wipes; that lacing is just time consuming; especially if i don't even keep the laces swapped

I do set time aside to switch all my laces around when the time comes lol something weirdly meditative about it when you have 20+ air Jordan 1s. I love collecting laces, got an old air max zero box that holds all my laces from a bunch of shoes throughout the years.

weirdly meditative is the best choice of words so far. maybe weirdly therepeutic? def a good feeling tho, lacing up a pair of fresh ones for the first time all nice n neat.

weirdly meditative is the best choice of words so far. maybe weirdly therepeutic? def a good feeling tho, lacing up a pair of fresh ones for the first time all nice n neat.

Definitely therapeutic especially when you throw them on and look down at them. The instep of 1s is so beautifully done and sleek.

naw i actually like cleaning them, but that lacing is just time consuming; especially if i don't even keep the laces swapped

naw i meant cleaning in general, not just sneakers. theres people out there who get their inner peace from cleaning around the house etc
as for cleaning kicks, i think i feel about that the same way u feel about lacing. i do not look forward to cleaning kicks at the end of the week. i mean i force myself to do it, but def do not enjoy it lol

but i cant judge, cause everybody has their own thing.

ill lace all ya kicks if u clean all mines, deal? :lol:

naw i meant cleaning in general, not just sneakers. theres people out there who get their inner peace from cleaning around the house etc
as for cleaning kicks, i think i feel about that the same way u feel about lacing. i do not look forward to cleaning kicks at the end of the week. i mean i force myself to do it, but def do not enjoy it lol

but i cant judge, cause everybody has their own thing.

ill lace all ya kicks if u clean all mines, deal? :lol:
no dice

Back
Top Bottom