Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
My nephew loves the Jordan 1 silhouette and is a Spiderman fanatic ...guess I'll help him cop a pair of those Origins.

Any advice is welcomed after inspecting my union they are defected I contacted them and they said I can return for full refund or I can get another pair but it’s not a sure thing I would get the same color or size ,,, and I don’t think it be nice to send them to stockx and have some one else get em like that
F3F70F81-E53B-4983-B4D7-77BEBEF37A6F.jpeg
I bet zoomed out you can't even see that

aint that big of a deal if you got a hyped limited product for retail

its a small dent that would happen if they were worn, its natural IMO

What’s the problem?
That big as dent it’s more noticeable in person like if something heavy was on it and when removed it stayed like that ... my problem is debating weather to send em back or just rock em like that I just don’t want to get a diffrent size ... I don’t care if I get blue or black tho thank you all you all have a point ....

That big as dent it’s more noticeable in person like if something heavy was on it and when removed it stayed like that ... my problem is debating weather to send em back or just rock em like that I just don’t want to get a diffrent size ... I don’t care if I get blue or black tho

Rock those fam, stuff them for a night or two, maybe longer. But definitely wear them, doesn't look bad.

That big as dent it’s more noticeable in person like if something heavy was on it and when removed it stayed like that ... my problem is debating weather to send em back or just rock em like that I just don’t want to get a diffrent size ... I don’t care if I get blue or black tho thank you all you all have a point ....
You can sell on stock X and buy another. Pay the difference. Ir just wear them. Id just wear them cuz they will blend in after work. But like dude above me said stuffing them is a good idea too

if youre gonna wear em, dent shouldn't matter if you copped at retail

if you paid resell then sure

i really hope you can remove the 3m on the spiderman joints if not, oh well. itll be the the closes thing ill get to a 2015 chi. especially with how the prices are looking now...:emoji_disappointed_relieved:

Rookie of the Year is one of this years best J1 releases imho.

Thinking of biting the bullet and buying the Union black toes.
However i already bought UNC x Ow and a couple of other stuff for resell .
Do you guys think unions will drop in price (even a little )?Or ...?
I'd hate for them to go 1k+ like what happened to frags back in the day(when i passed for 600$ :ohwell: ).

What do you think ?

Last edited:

I'd hate for them to go 1k+ like what happened to frags back in the day(when i passed for 600$ :ohwell: ).

What do you think ?
Life is short, if you have it & you’re clearly not opposed to dropping the bag, buy what you like.

Any advice is welcomed after inspecting my union they are defected I contacted them and they said I can return for full refund or I can get another pair but it’s not a sure thing I would get the same color or size ,,, and I don’t think it be nice to send them to stockx and have some one else get em like that
F3F70F81-E53B-4983-B4D7-77BEBEF37A6F.jpeg
Unacceptable... send them to me I'll refund you your money.

What do you think ?
Black unions keep dropping in price

END got the guava ices in bigger sizes (UK 9.5 to 14) down at £65 if anyone was sitting on the fence. Make nice beach beaters for next summer I guess..

i think that other box was only friends and fam or promo box or something of that nature. we joe schmoes are getting regular AJ 1 boxes.
that other box would have been fire tho. its so nice imo
im still going to try and cop tho.

Back
Top Bottom