Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Those 10s tho....

20181207_111337.jpg

END RAFFLES FOR NOT FOR RESALE (RED PAIR)

end being end again.....they charging 219 + shipping. this y i dont mess with end. theyre like bootleg resellers.
before anyone comes at me with "bruh theyre reselling for 600+!"....idc. im not paying 60 bucks over retail to a friggin retailer.

end being end again.....they charging 219 + shipping. this y i dont mess with end. theyre like bootleg resellers.
before anyone comes at me with "bruh theyre reselling for 600+!"....idc. im not paying 60 bucks over retail to a friggin retailer.
I don’t mind it since I do collect 1s and need this but not paying 600 for em I never one on end but maybe soon SNS diffrent story 2 times in a row

why this chick look like Pete Davidson

yeah I posted a few days ago that my local consignment shop got a FSR of spiderverse Chi's in and they're all in regular AJ1 GR box.

Its kind of amazing how she can look so trash in one pic and gorgeous in the next

I think Im in love

p05b7r4f.jpg

she looks like she just turned a teenager in that last photo lol

anyway back on topic, funny that END has the spiderverse Chi's at retail of $159 and the NFR 1's at $219

i saw that too. i entered their draw for concord 11s. for some reason they only charging 209 + 12 shipping. thats like 221 shipped.. whyd they do that? end known for overcharging, why only 209 on concords? this a sign that end has a buttload of em?

i saw that too. i entered their draw for concord 11s. for some reason they only charging 209 + 12 shipping. thats like 221 shipped.. whyd they do that? end known for overcharging, why only 209 on concords? this a sign that end has a buttload of em?

END is inconsistent af. They charged 450 (RETAIL) for Futurecraft 4D

Back
Top Bottom