• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
In my top 3
FB4C91C8-20D9-4425-ADBE-4519A011BA06.jpeg

Love these 1's. :nthat:

I don't see the appeal with these, but some of ya'll might enjoy this. Would've been nice without all those little dots throughout the shoe.

I don't see the appeal with these, but some of ya'll might enjoy this. Would've been nice without all those little dots throughout the shoe.

Agreed. Thanks for sharing. The leather does look choice; just wish they didnt have the dots and the clear sole.

Last edited:

This is what I like to hear. And I really hope everyone agrees with you lol. I need this W.

Anyone else not able to log into their FTL account on the app? I haven't been able to do it in months. Reached out to them multiple times. They say they're aware of the issue and are working to fix it. Sucks cause had most money spent at FTL so usually always hit on launches there.

Anyone else not able to log into their FTL account on the app? I haven't been able to do it in months. Reached out to them multiple times. They say they're aware of the issue and are working to fix it. Sucks cause had most money spent at FTL so usually always hit on launches there.

I can log in, but my Platinum VIP status is gone and says I've spent $0.00 and need to spend $300. Which is bull****, on the phone with them now to have them fix it.

I can log in, but my Platinum VIP status is gone and says I've spent $0.00 and need to spend $300. Which is bull****, on the phone with them now to have them fix it.

It does reset every year, but sometimes it says $0 spent even though you're platinum. My FA and Champs are like that for me. Says I'm not Platinum yet, but I get the platinum head starts.

It does reset every year, but sometimes it says $0 spent even though you're platinum. My FA and Champs are like that for me. Says I'm not Platinum yet, but I get the platinum head starts.

It does reset but if you continue to spend it resets. It told me to spend like $120 before December to continue my Platinum VIP. I reserved the Zebras and spent like $350 in November. Should have reset but it didn't. I think when Sesame or Salts released, I only had like a 6 min head start because of that.

Back
Top Bottom