Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Got all hyped up, when I saw this thread jump several pages and wondered what just dropped, only to find you guys arguing about a twelve year old...

Sorry about the off-topic Jordans:
20181207_191706.jpg

yea and theres tons of properties and houses out there for cheap that i can afford to flip and make a ton. but thats not my thing. just like reselling sneakers not my thing.

is asinine not to do for anybody flipping kicks. flipping kicks not my thing.
Great points. Gotta pick your hustle(s) for sure.
The jack of all trades are always the master of none.

Whoa. Just caught up with what's going on in here. I see what you're doing Tony. I've seen "How to Catch a Predator" too many times. He's out here throwing out bait, logging users, and putting names in FBI databases. :rofl: JK (I think), but enough of the ill convo.

On an actual Jordan 1 related note, while I thought the text on the side panel of those leaked 1s was just some type of sample designation, do you guys think that text is an actual part of the design?

Great points. Gotta pick your hustle(s) for sure.
The jack of all trades are always the master of none.

yup. those people tend to end up becomming the crazy annoying uncle whos always hitting u up wit some kinda get rich scheme every week lol
and the reason i used real estate flipping as an example is because my uncle and cousins do it. they make great money. takes time and a passion for it, but the payoff is always good. they stay trying to get me into it, but its just not my thing.
so if i WERE to start flipping something, it wouldnt be 1 pair of sneakers that i may or may not get to cop. id rather flip houses with my fam for big guaranteed money.

but like i said, i got a good job so im good. i aint doing either of those lol

most people who pick one trade are hardly ever masters themselves

yup its not guaranteed. every trade requires u to have some kinda passion for it. or youll just end up getting burned out doing something u dont like. lots of miserable people out there with their jobs.

many people dont even work in the field that they majored in in college lol

Any advice is welcomed after inspecting my union they are defected I contacted them and they said I can return for full refund or I can get another pair but it’s not a sure thing I would get the same color or size ,,, and I don’t think it be nice to send them to stockx and have some one else get em like that
F3F70F81-E53B-4983-B4D7-77BEBEF37A6F.jpeg
LOL what? that's a problem? send em my way G. I need a pair. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom