Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
lol i said this last year and that went terribly.

at the moment theres not much i want from 2019 except infrared 6s and blk/red 4s

maybe 2019 will be that chill year lolol

Same two up for me as well. Just need to finish out this year with the spiderman, sports Ill, and Aleali. Maybe circle around for the ROTY.

Bred 11s too maybe.

Man... I envy those with the instant SNKRS shipping/delivery.... my DB 270s was shipped today, Friday, and wont get here until Tuesday.... 4 freakin days....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181214-225604_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20181214-225604_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 25
Amazing how many people in here won the raffle for the red NFR. I took an L really wanted those but that's how it goes sometimes. I did win a mens and a gs in the Spider-Man 1s. I dont have Chis so kinda needed these .

The guy at FL that rang me up said they got like 1ish FSR. Kind of like how the court purples were around here which im still on the hunt for . He also mentioned he heard the Chicago 1s are releasing in 2019 but I honeatly dont believe that.

Won the NFS raffle also. But when I go to checkout, bstn has my address all switched up. It's formatted like:

Name
Apartment #
Street name - building number
City, state zip
Usa

Anyone know if I'm safe to order? Like will FedEx know that the address is mixed up?

Pic for some clarity
upload_2018-12-15_1-43-32.jpeg

Last edited:
Nope. They already dropped by like 400+ dollars.
685 for the size 8.5 I need... tempted to bite the bullet, painful as it is. 1s are my favorite sneaker ever and (this may be blasphemous to say) but I think the Unions are my favorite colorway.

685 for the size 8.5 I need... tempted to bite the bullet, painful as it is. 1s are my favorite sneaker ever and (this may be blasphemous to say) but I think the Unions are my favorite colorway.

Being a prisoner of the moment comes at a price. If you have the funds, purchase them now because they won’t dip below what you’re currently seeing.

Being a prisoner of the moment comes at a price. If you have the funds, purchase them now because they won’t dip below what you’re currently seeing.
Not sure I’m a prisoner of the moment, I think I’m the prisoner of a sneaker addiction and my personal history tells me I’m not going to stop wanting these. I’m not a hypebeast, I just love 1s.

Not sure I’m a prisoner of the moment, I think I’m the prisoner of a sneaker addiction and my personal history tells me I’m not going to stop wanting these. I’m not a hypebeast, I just love 1s.

Its your money

But Nike/JB introducing the true OG build (for the most part), only leaves the door open for us to get the actual retro somewhere down the line, I would hold out if I could, but if you like the actual concept of the Unions, go right ahead

I can relate to your situation, pull the trigger on these otherwise you’ll regret hesitating.

I paid resale on the off white unc. But luckily I got it on the lower end. I’m cool with it because I wanted them so bad.
If you want the unions, or a box logo crewneck, do it now.
If you wait a year you’re not going to have them for a year and the price will probably be much higher.
Treat yourself don’t cheat yourself.

Back
Top Bottom