Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
kinda want the poor man Shattered Backboard mids on shoe palace. No jumpman on back. Change blue laces to black. Good enough. Lol

Two things:
1. My size 10 black toe Union is too big. PM for details.
2. Looking for anyone interested in helping me with the NYC AJ1 house of innovation pair in 9.5. I heard they extended it a few days and have some ideas for a creation but live in Houston. Would pay for the help.

DuTmk7OWsAAr2Fi.jpg

Cool but it’s missing the game royals,

Two things:
1. My size 10 black toe Union is too big. PM for details.
2. Looking for anyone interested in helping me with the NYC AJ1 house of innovation pair in 9.5. I heard they extended it a few days and have some ideas for a creation but live in Houston. Would pay for the help.

What do you want done to it?

Just scored Yellow Ochres in my size this morning for 252. Kinda lessens the sting on striking out on Spiderman's.

Now game time decision on the Sports Illustrated. Should be an "easy" cop. Almost copped for below retail with that ebay code.

Appreciate all the feedback brothers. I think I’m gonna drink a few bourbons tonight and then pull the trigger.

I think I'm going to have to bite the bullet as well and pay resale for unions.
I've been eyeing them for too long, and I just know I'll regret it later if I don't.
Sorry to ask this, but I'm assuming they fit just like any other retro 1?

I went to Saint Alfred to try and grab a pair of Spidey 1s cuz they initially posted on IG that it will be fcfs but for some reason it turned into a raffle. Some kids were big mad cuz they camped out overnight, lmao. It's always them pretty boys, smh. I hit on snkrs but I hope to double up if they call me.

So I heard that the spiderman's are stiff and not like the usual soft tumble. More like City of Flights. Any one wanna ring in on this?

Back
Top Bottom