Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I hate debating sneakers with people my age and up. Just got in a debate about b/red toes with a 40 year old on fb and that sh*t felt mad ridiculous. At least I dont see yall pictures but this dude has that 2006 "washed" swag with the Rocawear fit.

Once he said the b/red toes were the first of their kind his viewpoint and argument became irrelevant.

Huh? Elaborate. And how old are you?

Saw a pair of chi's for 350 DS on Ebay and read about to hit that double up than I see in the description "bought off Ebay so authenticity is assumed dont know if these are real or fake" that's the ultimate "these are mad fake bruh" statement. Like Unbreakablekicks level density and ambiguity.

Trying a new look. Some guy posted a throwback if himself in the 80s with OG Chi's and they were laced to the top but remained untied.

20181217_020436.jpg

How does us calling you on on doing something disgraceful make us resellers?

Why don't you sell it yourself locally?

cause the only people i could see reacting negatively to what i was asking about are resellers who're worried about their profits being recouped (but hey, f*** resellers, idgaf)

or people who're worried about getting a pair with a slightly lower collar height (but, again, this is something the vast majority of people don't even notice or care about)

and like i already said, s*** doesn't make a difference - at the end of it all, somebody's gonna end up with my current pair, and i still have to pay resell to acquire another one

Are you returning back to StockX? Does stockx do returns?

i actually forgot about the tags stock x uses when i made that post, so i guess goat would be my only option

kinda sketchy, but has anybody ever bought a pair of shoes off of goat or stock x and swapped the shoes they received with another (legit) pair and then returned them?

one of my 1s is cut noticeably lower than my others and it makes me never want to wear them

i wouldnt do it with stockx or goat cause you need for something to actually be wrong with the shoes in order to get a refund from goat or stockx. its not like FTL or FTA where u can return the kicks just because. plus, on stockx and goat, the shoes are most likely gonna be sold for resell price. so sticking somebody else whos going to pay resell with a messed up pair that didnt come from goat or stockx is a cruddy thing to do.

but i do it all the time with the footsites and especially NDC since they have a GOAT return policy. i take bad pairs from FTL FTA champs etc and swap em with nike pairs and send the bad ones back to nike.

Back
Top Bottom