Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Js2019.jpg
wheres the sbb 3.0?

Everyone is saying they are going to save $$$ in 2019 but we all know JB starts out slow. There is usually something good in Aplil/May, then again in summer, then Oct.-December it's non-stop. Plus there are always a few surprises along the way so let's not kid ourselves.

Fingers crossed theres 1 og colorway

How did frags get in the mix? And yellow toes? SBB 1.0? This list is booty

1) New frags have been teased for years , I've seen black toes pop up more than usual in 2018 so releasing them next year wouldn't be a surprise

2) yellow toes were f&f for the band Shinedown - maybe this is a possible GR ? they did purple , green & orange - yellow doesn't seem feasible ?

3) Men's Satin SBB's . . ?

Relax lol , if you don't like the list then feel free to use whatever you want . This is all speculation - twitter leaker accounts aren't gospel but some are accurate .

I posted where I got the image from and both the gfx artist and leaker have been proven to be reliable on multiple occasions .

I knew some people would trip on the image - sall good .

I'd be more concerned about why the stitching point meets AT the top of the swoosh instead of right above it. The ONLY 1's that I have that are legit and have the stitching point meet at the top of the swoosh are my Family Forever's (which are more like a mid compared to the newer mold that they've been using..) I've sold my 2013 and older pair so I don't have anything else to reference, aside from 2015 Chi's, and the stitch change direction ABOVE the swoosh on those as well..
So people been sayimg that if the stitch starts on the swoosh or too close to it means its fake. Thats not true. My pine green pair i got from champs came like that. I think Dammmdee made a whole thing of it but hes wrong.
Screenshot_2018-09-22-20-11-31.png

Don’t knock the old heads. My coworker is 64 years old, still a Jordan head and his game is better than most of the younger crowd here in NY lol

Not a knock at all brodie, I just know dudes 30 and older tend not to be interested in the same trends as people in their mid 20s/younger. There's a bit of overlap, but still different enough :lol:

Not a knock at all brodie, I just know dudes 30 and older tend not to be interested in the same trends as people in their mid 20s/younger. There's a bit of overlap, but still different enough :lol:

Lol I still rock my ripped fitted jeans and Jordan bro! They're just tied.

Edit: these actually aren't tied here.

Attachments

• 36CF42D7-4C27-43D2-A5BF-2F36C22F068E.jpeg
    36CF42D7-4C27-43D2-A5BF-2F36C22F068E.jpeg
    289 KB · Views: 64
So people been sayimg that if the stitch starts on the swoosh or too close to it means its fake. Thats not true. My pine green pair i got from champs came like that. I think Dammmdee made a whole thing of it but hes wrong.
Screenshot_2018-09-22-20-11-31.png
He's not wrong - the factory just f's up sometimes. If both were like that then they might be fake

It looks like nbd but then you realize the space between that stitch going forward and the collar is crazy mistmatched with the other pair. Now when they break in fully and that part puffs out its going to be obvious. I bet those were a return

1) New frags have been teased for years , I've seen black toes pop up more than usual in 2018 so releasing them next year wouldn't be a surprise

2) yellow toes were f&f for the band Shinedown - maybe this is a possible GR ? they did purple , green & orange - yellow doesn't seem feasible ?

3) Men's Satin SBB's . . ?

Relax lol , if you don't like the list then feel free to use whatever you want . This is all speculation - twitter leaker accounts aren't gospel but some are accurate .

I posted where I got the image from and both the gfx artist and leaker have been proven to be reliable on multiple occasions .

I knew some people would trip on the image - sall good .

1. Highly doubt frags are happening be they black toe or different but what I'm seeing are the original blues. Lots of speculation has been that if Hiroshima fujiwara does another frag it will likely be a black tonge black toe. But once again ever since fsags hit the scene that's been the rumor and here we are about to be 5 years later. I personally hope it's not a black toe and something different. Copped if its different.

2. I dont think there will be a satin SBB for men because it already happened for women and there hasn't been any info I've seen on a release like that. There will likely be a SBB 3.0 but most speculation is it will be a black/orange colorway. Copped.

3. Yellow toes have been rumored but the rumors have been dismissed. I've no idea if JB will do em but o hope they do cuz that will be sick Copped if it ain't limited.

But other than those 3 the list seems accurate. I definitely have 3 I would try to scoop but wont lose sleep if I miss or if they dont come. I really hope we at least get 1 OG colorway cuz these new colorways and trends are looking more and more booty.

1. Highly doubt frags are happening be they black toe or different but what I'm seeing are the original blues. Lots of speculation has been that if Hiroshima fujiwara does another frag it will likely be a black tonge black toe. But once again ever since fsags hit the scene that's been the rumor and here we are about to be 5 years later. I personally hope it's not a black toe and something different. Copped if its different.

2. I dont think there will be a satin SBB for men because it already happened for women and there hasn't been any info I've seen on a release like that. There will likely be a SBB 3.0 but most speculation is it will be a black/orange colorway. Copped.

3. Yellow toes have been rumored but the rumors have been dismissed. I've no idea if JB will do em but o hope they do cuz that will be sick Copped if it ain't limited.

But other than those 3 the list seems accurate. I definitely have 3 I would try to scoop but wont lose sleep if I miss or if they dont come. I really hope we at least get 1 OG colorway cuz these new colorways and trends are looking more and more booty.

Yea I think the Men's Satin SBB will most probably be the orange/black bred colorblocked SBB 3.0 if there's another SBB at all in 2019

I want black toe/black tongue since I don't have a black toe - would be kinda pointless for frag to do a black toe / white tongue . . i get the idea with the blue / black toe but not red / black toe

seen the yellow toe rumors got squashed as well but it would be sick if they were released to the public

~ hoping at least a few of these turn out to be on point - it's basically a visual version of the 2019 rumored releases

personally the only one I'm going for is a possible black tongue/black toe since i'm trying to collect the OG's - the other ones are too crazy with the cw's

Saw this CW floated around. With the BC4s releasing next year I wouldn't be surprised if they did an AJ1 tie in.

Back
Top Bottom