Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
So speaking of glitter what’s a good way to get rid of it my breds have it and my sbb are the worst.
Do leather wipes work?

I think this could be mold or something similar. Not sure to be honest. On my banned 1s I'd wipe it off and it started coming (growing) back ever-so-slightly within a day. If you look up how to kill/remove mold from leather it recommends rubbing vinegar on the leather.

So I rubbed off all the "glitter" with vinegar and a rag and then hit it with meguiars leather conditioner (from walmart Amazon product ASIN B0002V9IFU)

After doing this the shoes look good as new. It's been about 5-6 days since I've done this and no signs of any glitter. However, I think it'll return at some point... TBD

I think this could be mold or something similar. Not sure to be honest. On my banned 1s I'd wipe it off and it started coming (growing) back ever-so-slightly within a day. If you look up how to kill/remove mold from leather it recommends rubbing vinegar on the leather.

So I rubbed off all the "glitter" with vinegar and a rag and then hit it with meguiars leather conditioner (from walmart Amazon product ASIN B0002V9IFU)

After doing this the shoes look good as new. It's been about 5-6 days since I've done this and no signs of any glitter. However, I think it'll return at some point... TBD
Give us an update in a few weeks - I haven’t tried vinegar.

Nah with all the 1's that dropped these are at the bottom of the list.

Cant be, not when these 3 exist. These are like the antithesis to the trinity

Air-Jordan-1-High-OG-Nike-Air-Pack-Release-Date.jpg

It’s about that time. I’m about to make a baby just so I can buy & dress them in all the AJ1s possible :rofl:

Same lol right after I get this degree and move back out to Washington. Just gonna plant a baby in my boo.

This type of talk makes me happy my girl & I stuck with just having dogs :lol:

This type of talk makes me happy my girl & I stuck with just having dogs :lol:

I’m in the same boat as you sans dogs though lol

Makes life, and especially traveling, A LOT less complicated.

Also, living on the East Coast, I have no idea how people who make less than six figures per parent are able to raise children comfortably tbh.

Back
Top Bottom