Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Jordan store at los angeles just did a friends and family event .
Wristband give out soon
hell yeah! maybe they will start as early as tomorrow? Also are the wristbands limited? or is it basically a raffle. Just curious since they won't do it through the app

hell yeah! maybe they will start as early as tomorrow? Also are the wristbands limited? or is it basically a raffle. Just curious since they won't do it through the app
Its a guaranteed pair .
They did friends and family event just tonight

:lol: He doesn't owe them anything.
I look at it lik this..naw im not upset wit dude like everyone else is, but at the end of the day, its just a dude...a “dude” that pushes out noties to people who purchased his app. Don’t get me wrong, i’d have done the same thing myself, however if I have over 50,000+ purchasers thru the app store, I gotta due my due dili and push the notie 1st to my consumers no matter my outcome...otherwise I’m like snkr_twitr dude on twitter who push ish for the free.. he got the right to be “self first” and the rest of’em who push for the free..|l

My buddy actually hit. My brothers and I were stuck on the spinning wheel. Eventually I was able to choose my size and try to buy, but immediately got hit with the “sold out” message.

was able to submit payment for my size but sold out like everyone else

not too worried. Ill get them in april retail or otherwise
By the time I even tried they were sold out, but my thoughts exactly. I’ll wait until my birth month (April), no sweat.

Good luck to the LA fam here’s hoping it’s an organized event and not a sloppy event to get attention for those bb adapts.

Not sure if these have been posted.

1st thought "hmm looks like a taped off nike check"
2nd thought "black/red this might be another banned themed shoe"
3rd thought "
hqdefault.jpg
"

"It seems there are an endless amount of black/red combinations on the Air Jordan 1. The original model donned by the GOAT returns on February 23rd in a new color-blocking style that reiterates the “Banned” narrative around the AJ1. You’ve heard the story of the NBA front office banning Michael’s shoes for its color-blocking. This Air Jordan 1 seems to comply with the all-black rule, but defiantly adds a bold red paint above the Swoosh as a sign of protest against the rule. Expected to drop the weekend after the 2019 All-Star Weekend, this Air Jordan 1 will be priced at $175. Stay tuned for updates"

via sneakernews

1st thought "hmm looks like a taped off nike check"
2nd thought "black/red this might be another banned themed shoe"
3rd thought "
hqdefault.jpg
"

"It seems there are an endless amount of black/red combinations on the Air Jordan 1. The original model donned by the GOAT returns on February 23rd in a new color-blocking style that reiterates the “Banned” narrative around the AJ1. You’ve heard the story of the NBA front office banning Michael’s shoes for its color-blocking. This Air Jordan 1 seems to comply with the all-black rule, but defiantly adds a bold red paint above the Swoosh as a sign of protest against the rule. Expected to drop the weekend after the 2019 All-Star Weekend, this Air Jordan 1 will be priced at $175. Stay tuned for updates"

via sneakernews

This is the first place my mind went when I saw the name and that red swipe over the swoosh as well.

Not anything I want personally, but I'm not mad at them. Interested in seeing more pictures/seeing what other details they've thrown on the shoe to go with this theme.

Back
Top Bottom