Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Well, Sonset23 Sonset23 really does have way more money than us all after all. Your signature lace bag look gave you away bro lol.

862630DF-3820-4F82-9C03-41E9396FACF1.jpeg

Last edited:
Those TS joints are fiiiiiiiire.

I just need that size 9 for everyone that hates them and want to help out. Thanks.

Last edited:
well i assume this analogy assumes that that others didn't pay for your services though

this. if homie gets paid, then yes, he does owe it to us to push notification first before trying to cop himself. sorry, but if ya gonna do business, do it right. or else make your app free like all these other ones and then you can be as late as you want with the notifications.

well i assume this analogy assumes that that others didn't pay for your services though

Basically. Any info or links I try to contribute can be found or searched with a little guess work. This is for gr stuff. Not even a service.

For limited stuff it's difficult, which pretty much requires more advanced info about when or where, bots, early links, and some sort of luck.

I don't have j23. I try to buy some gr or limited items using help from nt, and my own resources, like searching and doing it manually.

If I paid $2/$3 for an app to tell me, it's just an app, not a proxy or bot or atc. Getting info for sneakers shouldn't really be charged but I can't expect the person to be consistently right or helpful for 2, 3 bucks. Whether free or paid, I want to be proactive. I'm not defending j23.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh, i dont know what happened with j23app and the TS 1s last night. im just speaking in general that he owes it to his custies to push notification before copping himself if people are paying him.

i did see his GOT EM tweet tho. is that why people assuming he copped first?

This dude charging y'all to help y'all.
But he is definitely gonna help himself with his own info for free. That's what I wanted to say. That's why I said sometimes ppl wanna help them self first. He's busy helping himself and then sending info, just wonder how many times he did help himself before helping you.

The problem is with these limited shock drops is that the apps don't update fast enough. I was able to get in line from desktop, but thats because I knew by the time I could see them on the app they would be gone. The only people that got them were
1. Someone who got EXTREMELY lucky on desktop (Less than 5% of people who got a pair and thats generous IMO)
2. Bot users

The problem is with these limited shock drops is that the apps don't update fast enough. I was able to get in line from desktop, but thats because I knew by the time I could see them on the app they would be gone. The only people that got them were
1. Someone who got EXTREMELY lucky on desktop (Less than 5% of people who got a pair and thats generous IMO)
2. Bot users
or maybe the problem is inherently that these drops are designed to be ****ty on purpose by a huge corporation?

there was supposedly around 300 pairs released when Nike knew damn well probably hundreds of thousands of people, if not millions, would be trying to get them.

I guess his paid service isn't always guaranteed or expected. That sucks. What's his explanation.

Back
Top Bottom