Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
which AJ1's come with a black tongue and red NA tag that I can buy as a donor pair?
gonna cop something off eBay to use for a tongue swap on my black toes.
the cheaper the better
I used carmines and the nice thing about those is that they look great with the bt white tongue
20180413_164023.jpg

Man...but to check my Coture receipt when I get home. If I can return, I'm going to. Can't even act like my pair is gonna be any different anymore. Lol!

Why do people just go to the gym to flex their fit? Doesnt even seem like you're dressed to work out with them pants..
Yes but on sunday at this time it is empty in there. So flexing is not possible. And i do not do any cardio.

quality better than the unions?

It’s different. I’m not a big quality stickler but the unions are just different than any of the other 1s that I have. These are def nice quality though. I would say similar to my 16 black toes.

How much?
$1.3k. Got a big unexpected raise at work and decided to treat myself. Sold a Lebron sample and some other stuff I never really wore though and it pretty much covered it all before these even came in, which was nice. So no big.

It’s different. I’m not a big quality stickler but the unions are just different than any of the other 1s that I have. These are def nice quality though. I would say similar to my 16 black toes.

$1.3k. Got a big unexpected raise at work and decided to treat myself. Sold a Lebron sample and some other stuff I never really wore though and it pretty much covered it all before these even came in, which was nice. So no big.
I sold 3 pair of Lebrons myself to get these. Mines are on there way to StockX now. I'll probably have them by Wednesday.

Congrats man , I could never get myself to wear heat like that knowing how much they cost. That’s just me but I like seeing when others stunt like that.

Solefly leather is softer but union leather were thicker. I dont have unions any more.... want to choke myself for this but it was worn...

Back
Top Bottom