Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Turns out... I just bought them all instead.

8F919F10-E4B9-494A-9600-EF0307A2D53F.jpeg

Baller.

i sold my de la souls. i just didnt see myself wearing em.

im gonna go see what it smells like at nordstrom. if its really money like u say im coppin

i see the subtle watch flex as well lol
I dont think they sell it at Nordstrom. Neimans... it was hard to avoid the watch if I was getting the kicks in...
:lol:

what in the f*** is happening to this thread

almost makes me miss when dudes were creaming themselves over how "plush" and "a1" their garbage leather, made-in-chinese-sweatshop shoes are

almost

It's a disaster. But, I sort of expect that when there's trash releases for months on end and very few decent future releases in sight. Not an excuse for it, just the primary reason, I suppose.

Last edited:
Size 8 problems :emoji_sob:

I should just go the route of that one japanese guy who was posted here a few times. He buys like size 12 or 13 jordans when he's like a size 8 or 9 (I assume) but ties them extremely, EXTREMELY tight :lol:
Try being a 7.5 like me. Just slightly worse than being an 8 :lol:

Add neutral greys and I don't really need another Jordan in my closet.

About to do a massive purge for all those up there when they eventually come out rem85tered.

After that, the next retro would only be incrementally better. I can be done, I think.

Metallics and Storms before you throw in the towel or nah?

Should trim the fingernails. Are you driving a caravan tho
i hate u fast n furious *** ******!! it's an ac.

i was just saying to my homie earlier if i meat a chick on her **** she gon think i'm off point bc my nails look like ****! player ****, your nails can't look like **** like mine right now. facts! i'm faded. almost had issues with haters at the spot in dc just now.
Should trim the fingernails. Are you driving a caravan tho
great call bro. i was just telling my homie earlier that my nails look like absolute **** and if i came across a real chick who was on top of her game right now she'd know i ain't got it all together at the moment.

:lol:

So my snkrs app automatically updated to EU, I can switch back to US, am I able to try on a release for both regions or only once per account?

Did anyone come up with a remedy for the glitter problem? My Breds had them really bad and I wiped it with a rag and water but now I have ashy spots :smh:

Back
Top Bottom