Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
100% agree. I'm personally not a fan of the whole "make the shoe look like we took it apart, put it back together inside out, and put lots of details/writing/etc. all over it to appear as if its some type of design prototype" aesthetic of all the OW stuff. To each his or her own, but not for me. And then the zip tie on top of all of that? Naw. :smh:

The zip tie comes off................

some snkears head wear it. im like "hey men, how can you walk like that?"

they dont care as long as they look cool :smh:

Well it is apart of the shoe, but I never wear it. Some people wear it to be cool, and some people just like it I guess. It’s not terrible imo but not my style.

Well it is apart of the shoe, but I never wear it. Some people wear it to be cool, and some people just like it I guess. It’s not terrible imo but not my style.
i agree with you. its not mine style too. its weird walking with the zip tie. it feels really annoying lol

if you can make any 1's disappear from ever releasing with the snap of a finger, which would you choose. Only one and choose wisely lol

All Mids should be banished from history along with any 1 with a jumpman logo.

I know you said one but this is a package deal they are both atrocities

I would consider myself a borderline purist with many of my opinions, but I can only respect and appreciate the OW collab. It has produced so many SICK versions of classic shoes... They accomplished a lot with that collab... now, have they let that get carried away into some big time trash?? YES... but that’s always gonna happen when something blows up to that effect. That’s what Nike has always done better than anyone else - run their best ideas into the ground.

A5F79B51-ECF0-4A04-B649-60F5FFCA479B.jpeg

I feel like I'm a late bloomer when it comes to 1's but some dudes really need to stop disrespecting that silhouette with horrible fits. Also all patent leather 1s are welcomed as long as the CW is dope......

Back
Top Bottom