Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yep, $900. I love them but It's the only shoe I purchased that I wish I hadn't paid that much for in all the years of buying kicks. It was one of those pairs you didn't know if more pairs were coming. I did the same thing with OG Black/Gold's and Unions just to name a few for example and happened to pay less. I wish I could have copped Igloo's and Rust Pinks when they were around $900. You just never know sometimes.

dudes went wild for those

they even produced like a year later after the fact and sold for under retail... crazy

always liked em just never pulled the trigger

My wife paid $230 a few years ago as a bday gift to me. After that prices fell. Been thinking of doubling up as they do run small.

how bout the DSM 1 crash, i remember some cashin out 4 or 500, now they barely go for retail. I was mad I couldnt get on rd but doubled back to stockx and copped for 190

Yeah $900 is way too much for such a basic shoe. They're cool but on foot from afar they dont really have any noticeable characteristics aside from the cement gray speckled midsole. Unless someone is in the know and they get up close to see all the detail with the materials, translucent outsole, the wording on the back etc the NYC is pretty basic on first look.

None of that matters.. Joints had more deets than SBB's and Frags :lol: They were just hyped and said to be limited to bloody death and folks went crazy. It was kind of amazing how quickly they plummeted afterwards.

900 was regular for a very short window and if a few copped for 900.. A lot people paid 500+ for them.

832800E0-A13E-4FCF-A23B-BFB4E62CD815.jpeg
Sniped ... 100% y’all fault because I forgot they dropped shorts at all

Back
Top Bottom