• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
AF9DD40E-9643-401E-9A34-11FCE10CB534.jpeg
Sharing my humble aj1 collection
Been lurking for 3 years here in yokohama japan

I really wish we could get a nuetral retro ... when JB does this type of release it lets me know they know we want a nuetral

A501C20B-B808-4D72-A2B7-E9E9F6690430.jpeg

Great minds...

Are the purple laces in the Turbos the same shade as the court purples?
Not positive on that. Think I’m gonna make the swap using my court purples, thought of it when I was goin from red to black laces the other day. Red laces are really nice in them, better than the black to me.

Shoe palace got the toddler Breds in stock if anyone's looking. Just grabbed a pair for my wife's friend that recently had a baby born like 3 months early. Was like 1 pound when he was born and now is doing the damn thing at like 5-6 pounds, I think that's deserving off some heat on his feet. $54 is gross but so isn't paying $500+ and i usually do that without blinking an eye lol. Anways below is the link:

https://www.shoepalace.com/product/...-crib-lifestyle-shoe-black-white-varsity-red/

Shoe palace got the toddler Breds in stock if anyone's looking. Just grabbed a pair for my wife's friend that recently had a baby born like 3 months early. Was like 1 pound when he was born and now is doing the damn thing at like 5-6 pounds, I think that's deserving off some heat on his feet. $54 is gross but so isn't paying $500+ and i usually do that without blinking an eye lol. Anways below is the link:

https://www.shoepalace.com/product/...-crib-lifestyle-shoe-black-white-varsity-red/
Hell, yeah. Preemies are awesome kids (I have two myself). He needs the kicks to match his grind. :smile:

$54 for a shoes seems like a total waste of money for someone who was born prematurely. I’d rather give the parents a gift card for something much more economical and useful, if were being honest.

$54 for a shoes seems like a total waste of money for someone who was born prematurely. I’d rather give the parents a gift card for something much more economical and useful, if were being honest.
Totally agree which is why my wife and I had already sent the parents grocery and gas gift cards as they’ll be traveling 45+ minutes daily to see him. This is just a bonus but thanks for the life advice .

Back
Top Bottom