Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Quick shot with white laces. I’m staying with white
0EB8B0D7-22E8-4EC3-AC06-764A59089EB8.jpeg

E81ECA15-C268-4B52-BFCF-14E12FAC704B.jpeg
Fire!! Man those are too dope. I like these way more than the TS1

Random... but can a mid Jordan 1 sole be swapped to fit onto a Jordan one high?

How much would a cobbler charge to do that if so, roughly?

Would like to do it to those grey sbs but keep it cheap and then just resell the mid on eBay.
Yes. Mids and lows will work! I was thinking the samething..

Speaking of glitter .... my DS pair of bred 1s have been sitting out box for a couple days...just now getting glitter. They sat in the box for over a year...no glitter.

But all my other pairs that have been sitting out on the rack for years ....no glitter.

I really wish there was some consistency so we can figure this thing out. It seems like it's just random. No concrete prevention yet.

Speaking of glitter .... my DS pair of bred 1s have been sitting out box for a couple days...just now getting glitter. They sat in the box for over a year...no glitter.
could have developed while in the box but only starting to show up now.

the inconsistency nevertheless is probably just the result of Nike's inconsistent manufacturing processes.

But all my other pairs that have been sitting out on the rack for years ....no glitter.

I really wish there was some consistency so we can figure this thing out. It seems like it's just random. No concrete prevention yet.
I can almost guarantee it’s whatever they spray on the black pleather is the cause. Now that may be that it’s not sprayed on all pairs.

i wanted to TS so bad, but after the snkrs debacle I moved on. And glad I did. Id rather pay resell for these lakers than the ts.

Yes i am gonna assuming i wont eat bc i live in dallas and we got no skate shops. Slim to none chance coppin for retail. Unless someone already has a size 12 in dallas and they wanna sell em :smile:

Mail call... had no idea these had leather this good (unless I got a good pair); these are just like my Shadows which might be the best J1 in my collection as far as ‘quality’ goes.

E33D2835-E9C8-4156-82D3-D681370DC251.jpeg

ive been wanting a pair for a minute. how much did u pay and where if ya dont mind me asking?

Mail call... had no idea these had leather this good (unless I got a good pair); these are just like my Shadows which might be the best J1 in my collection as far as ‘quality’ goes.

E33D2835-E9C8-4156-82D3-D681370DC251.jpeg
Easily one of my fav in my aj1 collection, gonna beat mine this summer

One thing that disappointed me with the white laces on the Lakers SB is that they turned a slight pink. The lace hole have that red in it, so when you slide the lace through, it left some pink/red residue. So i imagine, after wearing it a bunch, the white is going to turn practically red at the lace hole area with all the movement thats going on.

Just something minor.

Back
Top Bottom