• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
141BAF20-8E46-4685-B893-6AE4C0FC8AE1.jpeg
:lol: for real I wonder how many fakes SX is getting and if they’re even catching them.
Just thought this might be relevant, for anyone buying TS1's...

Quick shot with white laces. I’m staying with white
0EB8B0D7-22E8-4EC3-AC06-764A59089EB8.jpeg

E81ECA15-C268-4B52-BFCF-14E12FAC704B.jpeg
Man casper90403 casper90403 you almost converted me on these with the white laces! These look the best this way IMO now that I've seen these pics. But still, I'm good, even though they do look dope here. I almost feel like since the shade of purple on the Court Purples was so vibrant, and perfect IMO, that's maybe the reason why these are so dark and muted, as not to be redundant.

Man casper90403 casper90403 you almost converted me on these with the white laces! These look the best this way IMO now that I've seen these pics. But still, I'm good, even though they do look dope here. I almost feel like since the shade of purple on the Court Purples was so vibrant, and perfect IMO, that's maybe the reason why these are so dark and muted, as not to be redundant.
The purple was too vibrant for me when it came to the Court Purples :rofl:

These were just about as purple as I could get away with.

casper90403 casper90403 since you have them in hand already... could you justify paying 4-500 for them if you would have missed at retail?

This the first pair I’ve wanted this year that looks like I’m gonna be SOL at retail.

Honestly if you’re scared of reps you should buy now. Cause in a couple weeks them things gunna be flooded everywhere.

The purple was too vibrant for me when it came to the Court Purples :rofl:

These were just about as purple as I could get away with.
Haha. I feel it. Between my Purple Lobsters, Court Purples, Delta Force 3/4 Lakers, and Kobe Question PEs, I've always preferred my purple brighter, but clearly that's not everyone. Still dope pics, and the best those Laker 1 x SBs have looked IMO.

casper90403 casper90403 since you have them in hand already... could you justify paying 4-500 for them if you would have missed at retail?

This the first pair I’ve wanted this year that looks like I’m gonna be SOL at retail.
tough question. I've never paid $400-$500 for a sneaker right off the bat. I've done it 6+ months later.

I may have waited to see if I struck out first before spending the money. But yeah, after striking, I would have done it.

Back
Top Bottom