• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
SBB 3.0 :emoji_eyes::emoji_eyes:
613991E0-643D-4E17-96B7-F76F025A084F.png

Why, why, WHY!?!

I really just want a black/white remaster. This year has been like goin from ONE PUNCH MAN season 1 animation w/ MAD HOUSE (frags-2018.) to season 2 with JC Staff. Theres a few gems but they're majorly lacking in one thing or the other. The "quality" releases are limited instead of being in abundance. Materials have been cheapened. They alter something that no one asked for. Etc etc its mad weak.
Have not seen 1PM season 2 yet but this hurts my heart to hear

So looks like $175 is gonna be the norm price for retail 1s in 2020? R.I.P. $160 really wish 1's weren't the meme shoe for the moment. If this continues they'll be $200-220 in 2022 for retail and they'd still sell out. I am glad I have 85% of my essentials already. Save for frags and if they ever return to OG colorways previously unretro'd and unremastered. Other than that, everything else is passable. Even if these b/reds come out since I have the 16's already.
Just wait as I said before.

Remember when...

“Foamposites da best shoes ever”
“Flyknit racers da best shoe ever”
“Flyknit trainers da best shoes ever”
“Airmax’s da best shoes ever”
“Dad shoes da best shoes ever”

It’ll pass

Remember when...

It’ll pass

Yo.

I love the passing tho, I’ve been grabbing steals on the models no longer in love.

It’s great lol

Remember when...

It’ll pass

Yep, 1's are just the meme sneaker at the moment. Most of these collabs are on trend at the moment. I dig Unions, OW, Travis' but I sense that the appeal of those along with 1s will fade as time goes on as the new meme shoe takes the helm. It might go full circle and be 11's again actually, probably not. JB has properly saturated those releases so the appeal of the "stunt" and resell and "rarity" is gone.

These future looking shoes and colabs will be more available soon. That’s my guess
I have noticed that Nike is pushing these collabs and their "high fashion" looking shoes more and more.

I wonder what this means for Jordan's though. Outside of 1s, a lot of retro models sit for a while. How they'll create new hype on those other models, will be interesting to watch.

Back
Top Bottom