• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What could of been.

20190604_084226.jpg
air-jordan-1-shattered-backboard-3-0-1.jpg

Smh they just had to release them like the b/red, shadow, royal but instead they give us that trash tumbled patent with a full muslin midsole. Defiant indeed because this is a big "f*ck you!" to fans of the SBB.

safe to say.........trash? haha

make them limited and it'll be......aj1 shoe of the year!

make them limited and youll have the same dummies in here getting at people who dont like em and accusing them of being salty caused they "missed out" and telling them they fire and not fugly.

This feels similar to when Hollywood can't let go of a popular movie franchise. They end up doing too much for the cash grab and it sucks :lol:

SBB 1 : Great shoe all around. Materials are on point, new color blocking, and a color we don't see too often on 1s. (Orange)

SBB 2: New spin on an old classic that stays true to the story.

SBB 3: ....The dreadful third movie curse in the Trilogy.

This feels similar to when Hollywood can't let go of a popular movie franchise. They end up doing too much for the cash grab and it sucks :lol:

SBB 1 : Great shoe all around. Materials are on point, new color blocking, and a color we don't see too often on 1s. (Orange)

SBB 2: New spin on an old classic that stays true to the story.

SBB 3: ....The dreadful third movie curse in the Trilogy.

It could've been a slam dunk. Black/Red colorblocking except with orange. Use great smooth leather like the Chicago 1's and you have a sure thing. Gentry jacked us.

Soooo much wrong with those :smh:...

Regular patent and a black or orange outsole would’ve been better...Can’t believe I just typed that but here we are...

looks like the AJ1 bubble is finally popping

Hopefully. I want the meme to die and for it to be taken back to 15'-17' where most 1s were easy to cop and the colorways were either OG or something new but simple. The worse pairs imo I can recall from that rollout was WINGS & The perforated pack and even then those weren't so terrible.

It could've been a slam dunk. Black/Red colorblocking except with orange. Use great smooth leather like the Chicago 1's and you have a sure thing. Gentry jacked us.
Yep. It's that simple.

I'm all for being innovative and trying something different. But if it ain't broke why fix it. This could've been a 3pt play. :smh:

(I wasn't the biggest fan of the early mockup with the black outsole...but they're looking real good right about now compared to this nonsense)

Back
Top Bottom