Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Nike/jordan really got us jumping through hoops over new releases and it's not worth it. I have about 30-35 pairs of sneakers. Most of them were pairs I wanted for yeeeeeeaaaaaaaars beforehand and so I just saved up or flipped hype crap and supreme to pay the money for stuff I actually wanted. A lot of us get to thinking we really want a new pair because we see blurry images and talk about them for six months. I've been guilty of that, however I've gotten much more satisfaction getting a hold of pairs that eluded me for years. Don't get me wrong I've got like eight pairs of shoes that have been released since 2017 but I'd sell most of those if an older grail popped up.

Damn you know the game is getting ****ed up when OG Dj folk cuttin out

Nike/JB seemed to have opened quite a can of worms with the SBB 3.0s Lol

I will say though, they could be going the route of “there’s no such thing as bad publicity” with the marketing of this release-it’s clearly a very controversial release among the sneaker community and they had to have known it would be, given what they did with the design.

I know. I've been here since '01.

I still talk my **** about people that are gifted **** because that's all this has turned into. If Folk wants to be that upset and bang on me then so be it. :lol: He says he puts in work so good on him.

Wish I coulda been on but I was 11 in 01' and not into sneakers in the slightest. All I knew was Converse.

That's why I keep that talk of retirement going. If the stress of meeting these "requirements" all for every boutique and social media account want.

Nike/jordan really got us jumping through hoops over new releases and it's not worth it. I have about 30-35 pairs of sneakers. Most of them were pairs I wanted for yeeeeeeaaaaaaaars beforehand and so I just saved up or flipped hype crap and supreme to pay the money for stuff I actually wanted. A lot of us get to thinking we really want a new pair because we see blurry images and talk about them for six months. I've been guilty of that, however I've gotten much more satisfaction getting a hold of pairs that eluded me for years. Don't get me wrong I've got like eight pairs of shoes that have been released since 2017 but I'd sell most of those if an older grail popped up.
Y’all just realizing this now? Where were y’all 2008 ? :lol:

Nike/JB seemed to have opened quite a can of worms with the SBB 3.0s Lol

I will say though, they could be going the route of “there’s no such thing as bad publicity” with the marketing of this release-it’s clearly a very controversial release among the sneaker community and they had to have known it would be, given what they did with the design.

So you're saying they're being......DEFIANT?

Air-Jordan-1-Retro-High-OG-Obsidian-University-Blue-5.jpg

I'll be good with just these bad boys :smokin

That's why I keep that talk of retirement going. If the stress of meeting these "requirements" all for every boutique and social media account want.
There is no retirement just realization. Hoarding shoes just because ain’t it. Shoes are meant to be worn. “I already have x x x x x x x x x x shoes.....” yeah, and if you wore them like you should they’d be beat and you’d appreciate the next drop. The Instagram flexers are starting to show

Eh, I could talk myself into those SBB's in the fall - if I'm bored and they are available at retail. Images are all over the place, so curious to see some better ones.

There is no retirement just realization. Hoarding shoes just because ain’t it. Shoes are meant to be worn. “I already have x x x x x x x x x x shoes.....” yeah, and if you wore them like you should they’d be beat and you’d appreciate the next drop. The Instagram flexers are starting to show

True.

Back
Top Bottom